#37 Sam Iles

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

Robert Walls (not really)

Post by Robert Walls (not really) »

burnsy17

Post by burnsy17 »

Cam wrote:Thanks Sam I'm sure you do deserve a crack at the bigtime, but it seems a little Peter Taylor-ish, Simon Cook-ish, Scott Muller-ish or even Gavin Robertson-ish at best.

How about heath Shephard-ish? :)
Beware the swooping Magpie.
rand corp

Post by rand corp »

Contect!

But its we who need help with the english language!

No one masticates sentences quite like you RWNR
labrooy

Post by labrooy »

Out of context?

You belittle Sam Iles and then claim we take you out of context? What a tool.

Listen mate, I have identified certain facts in relation to the timing of Sam Illes first game. I hope it goes fantastically well. But I want to go into the thought process upon which it was decided to take him to foreign territory in front of 50,00o crowbot fans to be crucified against the best midfield in the world rather than wait a week and play him at the "G" in front of some home support against a team competing for the "Bryce Gibbs" cup.

Esp when Lucuria is sitting there after a couple of weeks off ready to actually implement the equation HW=S.

By the way did you see Bryce Gibbs stats on the w/e, 38 kicks and 6 goals.

Either Essendown or Carltoff are going to get the best player for the next decade in this draft. Grim.
:cry:
didak#4

Post by didak#4 »

I see no benefit in taking out ben and bringing in sam. Davies made a mistake but he has impressed me, and should be given more of a stable role in the team.

Agreed Dids.
It is the MM magic door principal. If you are a peripheral player there is Zero tolerance.
Shame file, Benny deserves better.
3rd degree

Post by 3rd degree »

I agree I would persist with Davies, the kid made a few mistakes but seems very intent on having a crack. As for Iles good luck to him, I met him briefly seems like a decent bloke. But as stated is very lightly framed like Egan and will take time to bulk up, could get under craig's robotic garden gnome radar.
" Ohhh Banksy and out comes the Note Book".

www.facebook/the hybernators
Cathalyst

Post by Cathalyst »

Well done to the recruiting staff for resisiting the quick fix option of Camporeale and giving us the chance of a 10 year player, good luck Slammin Sammy
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

cant see him having much of an impact against the big bodied crows, probably licca would have been the obvious inclusion or even stick with Davies but hey good luck to the kid all reports he will be a good player hope he has a fantastic debut.
Sultan of spin

Post by Sultan of spin »

Licuria in his current form isn't the answer but I agree it may not be the best time to be throwing in guys for their debut
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Iles could suprise us!
I am Da Man
loki04

Post by loki04 »

Congrats sammy , hope you have a ripper!
Up the Mighty Mags 2016.
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

3rd degree wrote:I agree I would persist with Davies, the kid made a few mistakes but seems very intent on having a crack. As for Iles good luck to him, I met him briefly seems like a decent bloke. But as stated is very lightly framed like Egan and will take time to bulk up, could get under craig's robotic garden gnome radar.
I reckon it was harsh to drop him. He hasn't done too much wrong in the past fortnight.

http://news.google.com.au/news/url?sa=t ... 1108421242

Onya, Ilesy.
DaVe86

Post by DaVe86 »

100% agree that Licuria should be included into the side this week, especially given his track record against the crows. Good luck to Sam Iles however...this will surely be one game he will not forget....50 thousand fans booing him everytime he gets near the ball.

Good test of character
There's more to life than footy.........just not much more.