London Davo ?

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

jeff corfe

London Davo ?

Post by jeff corfe »

Havn't seen London dave on the boards since he posted the pic of his mangled arm after comin of his bike in an accident..just wondering if anyone knows if he's ok.
member34258

Post by member34258 »

I did a search for author Joffa. In his 2nd last post he mentions boarding a flight. Maybe he is somewhere without internet access?
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

member34258 wrote:I did a search for author Joffa. In his 2nd last post he mentions boarding a flight. Maybe he is somewhere without internet access?
Thanks mate hope he's ok..he actually might be in oz land i think i remember him saying he was gonna pop over for a hit and run visit.
member34258

Post by member34258 »

He posted in this thread ; http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopi ... ht=#512702
yesterday.
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

member34258 wrote:He posted in this thread ; http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopi ... ht=#512702
yesterday.
Thanks mate it looks as though the old bugger is still alive and kicking
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

he was in melb the other week, i think it was when we played WC, so he didn't even get to see a match. Unfortunately, i wasn't able to catch up with him.
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

Did a flying trip to Melb, then had to go to Venice for a couple of days when I got back. Got the arm outta plaster yesterday, starting physio stuff. Will report back as soon as the left arm is capable of raising a pint! Have noted that we've won games this season only when I'm airborne, so if we get done this week, I'll start flying lessons or by a balloon to launch from my backyard on matchdays.
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

London Dave wrote:Did a flying trip to Melb, then had to go to Venice for a couple of days when I got back. Got the arm outta plaster yesterday, starting physio stuff. Will report back as soon as the left arm is capable of raising a pint! Have noted that we've won games this season only when I'm airborne, so if we get done this week, I'll start flying lessons or by a balloon to launch from my backyard on matchdays.
Good onya mate :)