NBB Sponsorship UPDATE

This forum is for news & views about Nick's Bulletin Board sponsored player Remember that this is 'our' player so we want to keep all posts positive and encouraging.

Moderator: bbmods

MargOZ

NBB Sponsorship UPDATE

Post by MargOZ »

Sponsorship Update

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we are still yet to reach our required sponsorship amount. We are still $300 short of our total.

There are around 10 people who initially made a pledge to participate in the sponsorship who are yet to pay.

It would be appreciated if those who made pledges could please pay as soon as possible.

And if anyone else is interested in joining in the sponsorship you are most welcome as there are still a number of prizes to win.

Please PM me for payment details.

Thank you,
Marg
Joel

Post by Joel »

Oh crap. I keep forgetting. I promise this week Marg.
TMan4

Post by TMan4 »

Me too, I just changed jobs and have been a bit broke paying the bills. This Thursday when I get paid I'll transfer some funds. Really sorry!!
MOTR

Post by MOTR »

Is this the sponsorship for John Anthony? I'm happy to chip in if you are short.
Be Staunch, Be Proud, Be Collingwood
xtcc

Post by xtcc »

if you dont get the cash Marg i will buy another one. JA is out for the rest of the season its time we all put our hands in our pockets to support this kid like the rest of them the future finally looks bright.
Joel

Post by Joel »

Yep, sponsorship for JA.
xtcc

Post by xtcc »

anyone
Joel

Post by Joel »

PM Marg mate.
xtcc

Post by xtcc »

what for joel
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Yep, if anyone would still like to contribute to NBB Sponsorship of John Anthony for this season please PM me. We are still slightly short of our final target and there are still some great raffle prizes coming up.

JA may be out for this season but we still want to support him and look forward to him having a great 2008.

Thanks everyone,
Marg
Joel

Post by Joel »

xtcc wrote:what for joel
You said, "anyone". I thought you were asking if anyone was going to reply to you.
stik35

Post by stik35 »

MargOZ wrote: JA may be out for this season but we still want to support him and look forward to him having a great 2008.
Marg
I noticed him down in front of the cheersquad yesterday, kicking the ball and talking to the kids in the crowd.
Apparently he does this every week. He seems like a genuinely nice kid and we should all give him our support while we wait for his return to footy.
If you bleed black and white you'll never walk alone.
xtcc

Post by xtcc »

LOL Joel
Marg. i cant believe there are some many posters on here that dont help out will EFT 20 in the morning make it out to Scoota his a Hawthorne supporting mate of mine i will give it to him for his birthday.
Joel

Post by Joel »

xtcc, its ok, there is only ever a minority that are willing to put in. Such is life.
fan4collingwood

Post by fan4collingwood »

Marg, just how much do we need now to fulfil our sponsorship of JA?