new GAME OVER sticker designs

cobood

Post by cobood »

The two at the bottom of page 2 Nuxta....
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

i think the jumper one is the best.
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

STOKA35 wrote:Hi All just got word these 2 designs should be fine to use. Lets decide
I like the second one Mark..thanks for your patience mate and im aware of whats going on behind the scenes you just gotta remember we will always have someone who will object to anything that joffa does,the secret is mate you dont let them get in the way of all the good fun we create and have......

I reckon we go with one thousand stickers mate with an option of further orders.. these things sell like hot cakes
Thanks for your patience Mark and once again well done champ!!
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

cobood wrote:This is my very very favourite....
Thanks Frankie i actually love that one and will be happy to go which either way we all choose but i love the gold game over thing,
~Madness~

Post by ~Madness~ »

I like the one i did with the jacket too. but also like the others. So I will buy which ever one is done.

I am just so disapointed it has come to this. All because someone out there alerted the AFL to the fact. But what it did was backfire and also alert them to the nicks badges.

Sad sad sad!!
"whaaa whaaaaaa!
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

~Madness~ wrote:I like the one i did with the jacket too. but also like the others. So I will buy which ever one is done.

I am just so disapointed it has come to this. All because someone out there alerted the AFL to the fact. But what it did was backfire and also alert them to the nicks badges.

Sad sad sad!!
WE don't know for sure if anyone DID alert anyone or if someone was skimming through our forums as the press do ALL the time.

Regardless, the good thing to come out of this is that there is no copyright issue any more, everybody is clear on what's allowed and what's not. Can you imagine if it had gone ahead and the AFL found out and then sued Punkologist for breach of copyright, because as the owner of the artwork, and the production, it would have been him who copped the lot.

Getting permission first is always the best option, which is what I tried to point out.
Morrigu

Post by Morrigu »

My hubby went to some corporate bumbers lunch thingy yesterday and they all got a free badge commemorating the game (they still lost but :lol: )

Great badge has the the two jumpers set over the slouch hat - how come they can produce such a badge and give it out to corporate wankers for nothing and everyday bloody supporters can't have a 2 buck bumper sticker - that's shite :evil:
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
~Madness~

Post by ~Madness~ »

Or perhaps we DO know someone did!

That badge sounds good though Morrigu. Was it just a bumbers one? or both pies/bums
"whaaa whaaaaaa!
Morrigu

Post by Morrigu »

Both

Reckon they should sell em at the game and give all the profits to the RSL! Not just give em away to the corporate wankers

Couldn't resist pointing out to the dearly beloved that the Magpie jumper was first :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

Morrigu wrote:My hubby went to some corporate bumbers lunch thingy yesterday and they all got a free badge commemorating the game (they still lost but :lol: )

Great badge has the the two jumpers set over the slouch hat - how come they can produce such a badge and give it out to corporate wankers for nothing and everyday bloody supporters can't have a 2 buck bumper sticker - that's shite :evil:
sounds like a fantastic badge to commemorate the day and as you so rightly pointed out......didn't help them one bit :)
~Madness~

Post by ~Madness~ »

That badge looks fantastic. I'd love to get my hands on one, would be nice on my work lanyard. And yep PP, it is a great one to commemorate the day, OUR DAY!!!! Pies V Bumbers for ever on ANZAC day. It is our game and our day for the diggers.

Other teams can get stuffed. lol
"whaaa whaaaaaa!
eddiesmith
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by eddiesmith »

Nice badge, looking at it I would say it was put together by 3 :lol:
Morrigu

Post by Morrigu »

eddiesmith wrote:Nice badge, looking at it I would say it was put together by 3 :lol:
Yes I think you could be right there little one thought the same thing - quick some-one inform Emirates and Wizard :wink:
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

Hey Mark are you going to football park next saturday mate ?
mudlark

Post by mudlark »

Hey Joffa. I'm coming down for the Collingwood carlscum game and I was hoping to catch up with all the crew at Nicks. Do you have a pre match function and will you have the 'Game over' stickers?? I'll have 5 if you've got 'em.
GO THE MIGHTY PIES