Playing Time

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Mr_Plow

Playing Time

Post by Mr_Plow »

Did anyone make the trip down to Hell Stadium???

Jacotine, Tuckey, Raso and Fuller were all lucky to be getting a game this week and again got poor stats, but I wonder just how much playing time they each got?

I bet they didn't play Jaco much again. I feel sorry for him cause while he's been injury free , he's going to end up only playing half a season cause he's on the bench most of the time.
foxy

Post by foxy »

raso didn't play too bad, and tuckey showed a bit in the last quarter, could've won the game with his first goal in league footy, but it wasn't to be. not sure if they know what to do with jaco, whether to play him as a rover or in a forward pocket. since betho and king are doing so well in the midfield (our possessions per goal rate of 14.5 proves that), then jaco isn't needed in the middle. i'd put him in a forward pocket in the same kind of role as patto played. think it's time to give scotland another run. great to see prestas back himself in the last quarter and run around a player. he actually has a little bit of mobility, which is what he was renowned for when he was a CHF.