Yeah great win Collingwood in Sydney

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

I@n S

Yeah great win Collingwood in Sydney

Post by I@n S »

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah baby......
What a great win we just had. I can't beleave it.
I love this great game.
!!!GO THE HOT PIES!!!
Bill Banks

Post by Bill Banks »

I.ve just got this fantastic result from the most modern Internet cafe I have seen, and it is in the Arab quarter of Jerusalem.
^*Cl|T*^

Post by ^*Cl|T*^ »

Thrilling game with a great result. Never thought we were gonna win it after we wasted our opportunities early in the last quarter. Great goal by Rocca. Top effort by Tarrent but my Highlight. Simon Prestigiacomo chasing down and applying a great tackle on Saddington in the second quarter. Interesting to here Shaw on 3AW say that he thinks Presti would be either leading outright or equal leader of the copeland atm wif Buckley.
SIB4897

Post by SIB4897 »

Listened to the whole game via 3AW netcast, great to hear comments by Macka, Daics & Shawry. Nail biting stuff all the way and a magic result.

GO GO GO PIES!!!!

------------------
Stephen Ives, Manchester, England, (ex Frankston & Moe, Vic.) Pie 'til I die
foxy

Post by foxy »

presti's chase and tackle on saddington was bloody brilliant. that guy is amazingly quick for someone his size. you wouldn't think he was that fast looking at the way he plays.
Clemo

Post by Clemo »

That game was so nerve racking.
It was such a nail biter. If I was a nail biter - I would have been biting my nails upto my neck by the end of the game. Was that Presti tackle inspirational stuff or what?
Don't Tarrant and Adkins ooz class.
Next week - look out for Heath Scotland to replace Ben Johnson who needs a stint in the VFL. I hope Ukovic's ribs are OK, as we are fast losing experineced talls.
May the Pies kick ass at Willi today and win the Ron Todd Perpetual Trophy, so we can put it alongside The Coventry-Locket Cup we won last night.

Collingwood Forever !