Sorry Deano Tim did not get a pass for you...

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Greg J

Sorry Deano Tim did not get a pass for you...

Post by Greg J »

... for the MCC members pavilion on ANZAC day. And you might be surprised to find out that it is a reserved seat game only and it is sold out a week before the game.

And with you being over in Thailand and all, I doubt whether you got a chance to ring ticketmaster or ticketek and reserve a seat. That leaves you with several choices,
1. We get you a normal guest ticket to the MCC, then you and I can share the Pavilion pass.
2. Joanne gets you an AFL guest pass and you go with her family.

Its an Essendon home game so our membership will not get you into the AFL members any cheaper, so you might as well come with us to the MCC. It will not be any less crowded in the bars but should be more space in the stands.

I hope everybody else got their seats.
paul

Post by paul »

Was that you I saw putting your chewing gum under Mike Sheehan's seat in the members on Saturday? What was the timing device for? And how long have you been buying gum called "plastic explosives"?
Clemo

Post by Clemo »

It's a COLLINGWOOD home game !

------------------
Collingwood Forever !
Tony_Clemente@hotmail.com
www.netspace.net.au/~clemo
AlfAndrews

Post by AlfAndrews »

Excuse me for butting in here, but the ANZAC Day match is actually a Collingwood home game, according to my season ticket.

------------------
**floreat pica**
Greg J

Post by Greg J »

Ooops. Sorry Deano. It is our home game, the AFL have not changed that at least, in the two weeks you have been away.

Much else has changed. Primarily our undefeated status. And Lloyd is not getting anymore free kicks. Apart from that the GST is still going ahead, and Carlscum can win at Princess Park still.

And Paul I do not know where Michael sits, I normally sit behind the goals in the Ponsford, and I am sure he is not brave enough to get in sight of the unofficial cheer squad.