Williamstown vs Port Melbourne @ TEAC Oval...BUCKS IS BACK!!

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

jonesy86

Williamstown vs Port Melbourne @ TEAC Oval...BUCKS IS BACK!!

Post by jonesy86 »

Port Melbourne vs. Williamstown
Saturday 18th August
TEAC Oval (ABC TV) at 1:10 PM

Port Melbourne

B Pleming Livingston Pearce
HB Obst Baird Brewer
C Cotchett Spriggs McGlynn
HF Dwyer Dukes Rowe
F Hazell Pitt Langford
R Fanning McMahon Nahas
Int Nayna Milhuisen Debruin
Smith Pinwill Johnstone
Bonaddio Shaw

Williamstown

B McKenzie Prestigiacomo Stanley
HB Clarke Cox Iles
C Davies Br. Johnson Picken
HF Lockwood Brown Beaumont
F Buckley Reid Rose
R Meyer Toovey Licuria
Int Wellingham Stretton Williams
Dickson Dawes Boyd
Nicholls Crawford

Reserves

B Cravino 54, Tanner 57, Miller 71
HB Macaffer 45, Dullard 46, Keddell 47
C Stretton 27, Wellingham 41, Georgiadis 42
HF Dick 33, Boyd 26, Darvell 36
F Williams 6, Dawes 31, A Cook 17
R Dickson 35, Crawford 14, Nicholls 44
I Gotch 56, Scott 59, Philp 68, Roberts 52, Jenkins 69, Langlands 21, Chiu 11, Bonner 63, Grossman 49, Long 64, Kairouz 66, Weir 51
Carn' the PIES!!!!
~Madness~

Post by ~Madness~ »

Bugger, I'm gonna have to get there for the shirt tearers too. Gawd, how early is that???
"whaaa whaaaaaa!
jonesy86

Post by jonesy86 »

~Madness~ wrote:Bugger, I'm gonna have to get there for the shirt tearers too. Gawd, how early is that???
keep an eye on Dawes from what I saw last week he has a lot of Anthony Rocca's good traits
Carn' the PIES!!!!
~Madness~

Post by ~Madness~ »

I've had my eye on Dawes a long time jonesy...infact it is a wonder he doesn't have me arrested for stalking him lol.

He is my new fave when the great man retires. I see he is on the bench for the 1's but in the 2's. Do you have any idea if he will line up in the 1's?
"whaaa whaaaaaa!
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

yea dawes was a gun last week. kicked like 6 or 7 goals in a day and most them in 1 qtr i think.

he should play in the willy seniors this week. he is a awsum kick
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Go Dawes.

Willi have a Good Team:

Presti,Bucks,Clarke.

Its almost collingwood team there
I am Da Man
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

~Madness~ wrote:I've had my eye on Dawes a long time jonesy...infact it is a wonder he doesn't have me arrested for stalking him lol.

He is my new fave when the great man retires. I see he is on the bench for the 1's but in the 2's. Do you have any idea if he will line up in the 1's?
Maddie, this is another game where the 12/10 split comes into force.

Hard to say who will be favourite to get the 12th spot, but the predicted wet weather will have a huge bearing on the decision.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
~Madness~

Post by ~Madness~ »

Okies, thanks Dale and maggies are too good
"whaaa whaaaaaa!
loki04

Post by loki04 »

Dale61 wrote:
~Madness~ wrote:I've had my eye on Dawes a long time jonesy...infact it is a wonder he doesn't have me arrested for stalking him lol.

Hard to say who will be favourite to get the 12th spot, but the predicted wet weather will have a huge bearing on the decision.
This is exactly why i wish collingwood would make a reserves team.
jonesy86

Post by jonesy86 »

Dale61 wrote:

IMO Wellingham will get the final bench spot of the Collingwood listed players, as last time there was a 12/10 split for the Frankston game the players that played 2s were rookies and 1st year players...Dawes will will most likely have another game in the 2s and as should Nicholls as Wellingham is an elevated rookie and an emergency for tonight

however if there is a late change tonight then both Dawes and Nicholls will be in the mix
Carn' the PIES!!!!
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

Dynamite will have to play seniors for sure, this kid is too good to run around with the seconds.
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

joffa corfe wrote:Dynamite will have to play seniors for sure, this kid is too good to run around with the seconds.
Dam Straight
I am Da Man
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

jonesy86 wrote:
Dale61 wrote:

IMO Wellingham will get the final bench spot of the Collingwood listed players, as last time there was a 12/10 split for the Frankston game the players that played 2s were rookies and 1st year players...Dawes will will most likely have another game in the 2s and as should Nicholls as Wellingham is an elevated rookie and an emergency for tonight

however if there is a late change tonight then both Dawes and Nicholls will be in the mix
Felt sorry for Sharrod last weekend, the kid played a shocker, i reckon he tried too hard, trying to impress in the week he was elevated to the collingwood senior list, he needs to relax and play his natural free running game.
favourites 2008

Post by favourites 2008 »

Nicholls had about 40 possies last time he played for the ressies.

I tell ya this 12/10 rubbish is annoying the shite outta me!! How can players push for senior selection when they keep getting pushed back to the reserves...
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

favourites 2006 wrote: I tell ya this 12/10 rubbish is annoying the shite outta me!! How can players push for senior selection when they keep getting pushed back to the reserves...
Ya think there won't be any restrictions if Collingwood goes it alone?

Geelong have certain player restrictions in place now, and will be further restricted next year. ALL teams in the finals will have to play under the 12/10 rule, no matter who they are playing.

The 12/10 policy is in place to give the stand-alone clubs are better chance of winning.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked