Sandringham 16.15-111 Defeated by Williamstown 17.11-113

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

campbell023 wrote:Can someone tell me what happend to Limbach and why he is playing reserves? Started the year so well. Did he get injured?
Cheers
Tore a hamstring some time ago, has struggled since to find form
mickyg

Post by mickyg »

Tyson wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:Toovey One of the Best?
He was named in the best. But still managed to kick 5 behinds...I think he will be important for Williamstown during their fight for the cup...I wouldnt think he will crack the Collingwood side thou
he didnt kick 5 behinds, he was named 5th best i think you will find. it fooled me earlier in the season aswell.
hermerl

Post by hermerl »

luvlicca wrote:
DaVe86 wrote:Geez Paul Licuria must be coming into senior selection after 3 fantastic weeks.
Not according to most people in here Dave!!

I hope he does get a chance to play for the seniors though, especially if it does turn out to be his last year, he deserves to go out with the Pies I think.
MM stated after the match he was looking at the young kids who were playing for Willa
campbell023

Post by campbell023 »

joffa corfe wrote:
campbell023 wrote:Can someone tell me what happend to Limbach and why he is playing reserves? Started the year so well. Did he get injured?
Cheers
Tore a hamstring some time ago, has struggled since to find form
Cheers Joff.
Yeah a shame really, was dominating for us.
3rd degree

Post by 3rd degree »

Love it, this win ran further salt into the wounds of melbourne supporters . Go cry in your yachting shoes, you toe rags.
" Ohhh Banksy and out comes the Note Book".

www.facebook/the hybernators