www.joffasfront page.com

jeff corfe

www.joffasfront page.com

Post by jeff corfe »

Starting a new project for next season, firstly i want to say it will in no way have any forums and will not in any way present itself as a nicks alternative, just thought i'd clear that up before some people get the wrong idea, i have some real big plans for my website, and will be happy when the time comes to have one or two contributors, when its up and running i'll let everyone know
Last edited by jeff corfe on Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cangaru

Re: www.joffasfront page.com.au

Post by Cangaru »

joffa corfe wrote:Starting a new project for next season, firstly i want to say it will in no way have any forums and will not in any way present itself as a nicks alternative, just thought i'd clear that up before some people get the wrong idea, i have some real big plans for my website, and will be happy when the time comes to have one or two contributors, when its up and running i'll let everyone know
Joffa check out mine is has stuff do to with the pIes and baseball and phonecards. Canga!!!
http://members.tripod.com/HULK1/Index-1.html
Hello everybody an Aussie livin in Mexico, just wanting to keep up to date with the footy club.
Cangaru

www.joffasfront page.com.au

Post by Cangaru »

joffa corfe wrote:Starting a new project for next season, firstly i want to say it will in no way have any forums and will not in any way present itself as a nicks alternative, just thought i'd clear that up before some people get the wrong idea, i have some real big plans for my website, and will be happy when the time comes to have one or two contributors, when its up and running i'll let everyone know
Joffa check out mine is has stuff do to with the pIes and baseball and phonecards. Canga!!!
http://members.tripod.com/HULK1/Index-1.html
and if you like it please vote for my page thanks in advance!!
Hello everybody an Aussie livin in Mexico, just wanting to keep up to date with the footy club.
~Madness~

Post by ~Madness~ »

I'll pop by...I used to make web pages ages ago when I used to make avatar's for chatters... but not been into it for a long time now
"whaaa whaaaaaa!
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

happy to offer assistance. i do some stuff for internal websites at my work. gotta wait post october until i get there.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
~Madness~

Post by ~Madness~ »

how's the site coming along joff?
"whaaa whaaaaaa!
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

~Madness~ wrote:how's the site coming along joff?
Pretty chuffed at where im up to with my website, many long nights and hours have gone into bringing it about, and still adding content, i stood back the other day to have a look at where im at...It's a monster of a site...with a huge difference to the usual norm footy site, with a strong community feel and that's where im excited, it has no bulletin board ( by choice ) im not into going head to head with any other bulletin board fansite's.
We have been able to attract many local advertiser's giving it a nice community feel, we have developed a page ' Food bank ' to commence a project in helping Melbourne's homeless with food articles, next week we're of to John Wrens Tote to take photo's from inside John Wrens Tote..it will be a magnificent moment and historically important, other pages on my website include..
Walk for Epilepsy
A detailed history of the Gold Jacket, Red Flag, Winners Circle.
Tributes... some 10 pages
The Magoos.
The Love.
Round By Round with a page dedicated to every round in 2008.
Joff's Rant.
Tip N Win..competition supported by local business with a dinner to be won for two every round.
Community Page, with a page dedicated to the return of the Fitzroy Stars football club.

Kids Club..a page and fun for the kids of collingwood.
Cocky 1958 a magnificent story
Carlton Jokes.
Stuff For Sale including our new magpie in gold jacket tee shirts!
Advertising...got many local business's on board and still coming!
Guest Book.
Aus Magpies...dedicated to our wonderful Country and interstate supporter groups.
Buy Swap and Sell.
Joff's Jerk of the week award.
And believe me ..much much more..

When we're truly happy with it, we'll give everyone the link, If anything it's going to be a heap of fun and the bottom line is if it does that it has done it's job.
And of course i invite absolute everyone to jump on board and get invloved.
Be Back soon with all details!
Cangaru

Post by Cangaru »

joffa corfe wrote:
~Madness~ wrote:how's the site coming along joff?
Pretty chuffed at where im up to with my website, many long nights and hours have gone into bringing it about, and still adding content, i stood back the other day to have a look at where im at...It's a monster of a site...with a huge difference to the usual norm footy site, with a strong community feel and that's where im excited, it has no bulletin board ( by choice ) im not into going head to head with any other bulletin board fansite's.
We have been able to attract many local advertiser's giving it a nice community feel, we have developed a page ' Food bank ' to commence a project in helping Melbourne's homeless with food articles, next week we're of to John Wrens Tote to take photo's from inside John Wrens Tote..it will be a magnificent moment and historically important, other pages on my website include..
Walk for Epilepsy
A detailed history of the Gold Jacket, Red Flag, Winners Circle.
Tributes... some 10 pages
The Magoos.
The Love.
Round By Round with a page dedicated to every round in 2008.
Joff's Rant.
Tip N Win..competition supported by local business with a dinner to be won for two every round.
Community Page, with a page dedicated to the return of the Fitzroy Stars football club.

Kids Club..a page and fun for the kids of collingwood.
Cocky 1958 a magnificent story
Carlton Jokes.
Stuff For Sale including our new magpie in gold jacket tee shirts!
Advertising...got many local business's on board and still coming!
Guest Book.
Aus Magpies...dedicated to our wonderful Country and interstate supporter groups.
Buy Swap and Sell.
Joff's Jerk of the week award.
And believe me ..much much more..

When we're truly happy with it, we'll give everyone the link, If anything it's going to be a heap of fun and the bottom line is if it does that it has done it's job.
And of course i invite absolute everyone to jump on board and get invloved.
Be Back soon with all details!
so great Joff but did u leave the country or what???
~Madness~

Post by ~Madness~ »

that all sounds fantastic. email me the site when it's up and running
"whaaa whaaaaaa!
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

~Madness~ wrote:that all sounds fantastic. email me the site when it's up and running
Will be up within a week, Am conversing with Celtic supporters from Scotland as i speak, The photographs we are taking from inside John Wrens tote with asscociated story i reckon will be historic, Dont worry this website will be different, Very much wanted it to differ from the normal footy fansite.
I believe we have everything to make it appealing to all ages, Collingwood history and tributes, a page for the kids, The community part of it is what gets me excited, competitions, Advertisers jumping on board with support.
Im positive about it and sure it will be something people will enjoy, if only one person says they love the site, all the work will be worthwhile!
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

looking forward to seeing it.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
cobood

Post by cobood »

Just popped in and had a look.... Fabulous site Joff :D ... Kudos!!
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

cobood wrote:Just popped in and had a look.... Fabulous site Joff :D ... Kudos!!
Thanks Frankie
The response to the site has been good, and although it wont be everyone's cup of tea, we have strategically designed it for people to come back.
Now i wont have to type the same stuff every year on Nick's and thats not a put down, im letting nicks evolutionise without joffaisms.. if they are the right words to use.
And of course it will keep me from harms way...pretty hard to have a full on raving argument with ones self :wink:

The hard work has been done, i now know developing a website is not easy, once the season gets underway it's all down hill.

Thanks to nicks board the promoting of the site wont be as hard as first thought, along with cards and tee shirts printed.
I have a very simplistic attitude towards the site and that is, lets all have some fun whilst supporting the pies. The mob at Barrcom who have helped with the site also deserve a big thank you!

And in a sense im publicly sharing my Collingwood life with the rest of the world...its very exciting!
cobood

Post by cobood »

Kudos to you too Shane and everyone involved....great work!!! :D
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
Bucks5
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times

Post by Bucks5 »

Hey Joffa, you may want to put the correct website in the title of this thread. www.joffasfrontpage.com.au does not work.

PS. Love the Jerk of the week, I think Cornes came a close second in that match, ha ha ha.
How would Siri know when to answer "Hey Siri" unless it is listening in to everything you say?