newcastle on top of ladder

Keep up to date with all the latest news and results in the Premier and A-League.

Moderator: bbmods

jeff#2001

newcastle on top of ladder

Post by jeff#2001 »

It gives me great pleasure to let you all know that our beloved magpies NEWCASTLE UNITED ARE CURRENTLY ON TOP OF THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE.

we will continue to defy all the odds at the start of the season
no one gave jack shit about newcastle united.Even this morning
on sky sports news the lead story focused on the arse-nal chel-scum game.When clearly the sensational improvement from the boys from newcastle should of been given top billing.And it must be a chilling reminder to all that we are still not able to get our full team on the pitch due to injury.we will continue to do it the hard way cause thats what newcastle united is all about,we dont need overpaid drunken journalist telling us how good we are all the time infact that would only embarrass us.But the improvement of newcastle united is a reminder to true supporters
off all codes that loyality is something money cannot buy.We have been there in 3rd division we have been to wembley twice but returned without any silverware we have in some circles been the joke of the town due to bad management.But you know what we are still there cheering for our beloved newcastle united.And to finish off with a malthousism 'we have come from baghdad to buckingham palace.
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

Don't want to put a dampener on your optimism Joffa, but I heard Bobby Robson (a true legend) on the radio last night saying Newcastle has no hope in the league.. I hope for your sake it's a case of reverse psychology on his part.
jeff#2001

Post by jeff#2001 »

hey davo
heard in another interview from jesus bobby robson
with tongue in cheek'we will keep the bastards guessing'
WHATS BETTER THAN STILL 3RD ON LADDER

answer

BEING ON TOP OF THE LADDER

hahahahahahahahhahahaha