The Big Red Machine rolls on....Liverpool 3 def Aston Villa

Keep up to date with all the latest news and results in the Premier and A-League.

Moderator: bbmods

Fletch

The Big Red Machine rolls on....Liverpool 3 def Aston Villa

Post by Fletch »

OOOWWWEEENNN!!!

Thats right people the English wonderkid scored a hat trick before half time and put those pretenders away early(I wonder if he can play aussie rules? Could be worth investigating).

And let that be a lesson to anyone who comes to Anfield with aspirations of victory!

***YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE***
AlfAndrews

Post by AlfAndrews »

Yes, and the Villa manager, John Gregory, praised his own players for a fine performance. So how good does that make Liverpool's effort!!!!

No late collapse this week, although we did concede a late goal.

Owen's hat-trick was witnessed by German boss, Rudi Voller, who was at Anfield on a spying mission as a lead-up to England taking on their traditional arch-foe, Deutschland, (don't mention the War), in an international next month. I think Herr Voller will be shitting sauerkraut after the Liverpool boy-wonder's performance.

Owen's first goal was set-up by last year's squillion pound signing, Emile Heskey. Nice to see the club getting a return on that investment.

Bring on Manchester City!!!

**You'll Never Walk Alone**
maggee_pye

Post by maggee_pye »

those man utd bastards had better keep looking over their shoulders as we is a coming... gerrard (the gaffa) has started to ship our squad into shape and play they way he wants. ziege signing last week completes the jigsaw puzzle. forget arsenal, forget chelsea keep your eyes on the reds

Long Live Shankly
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

Will Owens hamstrings last the distance? His running style is biomechanically identical to Ricky Barhams Alf. Start worrying buddy!!!
jeff#2001

Post by jeff#2001 »

fletch the wretch

alfie me ole mate

26TH NOVEMBER

IMA LARFIN MY FARKIN ARSE ORF ALLREADY

SEEYA BOYS
rash

Post by rash »

Joffa

25th November according to my fixture. We will see who will be laughing. By then you will probably be in the religation zone.

Maggee_Pye

I agree Ziege is the final piece in the jigsaw. We will be unstoppable when Fowler returns.
jeff#2001

Post by jeff#2001 »

hey rash

if you believe that well im afraid you know very little in what you are talkin about.
Fletch

Post by Fletch »

26th of November it is Jof.

Prediction : The Mighty Reds to shut the Toon Army up big time!

p.s Log onto icq, you slacker lol
jeff#2001

Post by jeff#2001 »

hey fletch the wretch
my icq is 83014242
see there mate
Fletch

Post by Fletch »

Joffa the toffa, i know your icq number because I have you on my list.

Remember I was talking to you a couple of weeks ago? hahaha