What has Owen been up to?

Keep up to date with all the latest news and results in the Premier and A-League.

Moderator: bbmods

AlfAndrews

What has Owen been up to?

Post by AlfAndrews »

I think the world's best striker has been celebrating his 6 goals this season a bit too hard because he was missing from the line-up at Upton Park ... with a sore back.

Hmm? I guess that's one of the dangers of being a superstar.

It's a shocking life, but I s'pose somebody's gotta do it.

(Come to think of it, doesn't Ricky Olarenshaw have a lot of back problems? What have you been up to, Spidergirl?)

Anyway, we had to settle for just the one point today. Gerrard scored early ... but Henchoz gave away a penalty in the 2nd half.

West Ham Utd. 1
Liverpool 1

**You'll Never Walk Alone**
jeff#2001

Post by jeff#2001 »

might be a shaggers back Alf

in fear of a famous Alf verbal attack

i will say no more !!!
maggee_pye

Post by maggee_pye »

very good result away from home against a team fighting back into form trying to get some results and luck going for them. especially good as we played away mid week also. did you see the new striker we have been linked with who scored against man utd in the cup last week, plays for andelecht of belguim, 6'7'. czech republic international... new signing also young french defender. the foundations lie in youth, take note mr balme....
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

Owen had back probs for the last two years, apparently traced to his poor posture when sitting!. Seems he spent too much time hunched over the controls of his playstation.

Young Mike also agreed with Joffa today....whilst plugging his book (I think), he stated Liverpool have no hope for the title this season, you know who will bog it in.