Hey Alf

Keep up to date with all the latest news and results in the Premier and A-League.

Moderator: bbmods

jeff#2001

Hey Alf

Post by jeff#2001 »

Howz liverpool goin mate!!!!
Fletch

Post by Fletch »

Better than Oldcastle, Joffa old son and thats all you need to know.
jeff#2001

Post by jeff#2001 »

Hey wretch umm sorry fletch how r ya mate

just wait until my good friend Alf catches you walking in here answering on his behalf,you horrible wicked person!!!

THERE IS NOTHING MORE EXHILARATING THAN TO BE SHOT AT
WITHOUT RESULT. Winston Churchill
AlfAndrews

Post by AlfAndrews »

The Reds are doing alright. Losing away to Spurs is no big deal. I think we're having a damn good season to be quite honest.

And Fletch is OK, Joffa Boy. He's got good taste.

**You'll Never Walk alone**
Fletch

Post by Fletch »

I can't complain Joffa. Image

Don't worry Alf we will bounce back in a big way, when we take on Olympiakos in the next round of the UEFA Cup.

Be sure to read the Supporter information on the Liverpool site directed at fans travelling to Greece to watch the game, interesting stuff indeed.
jeff#2001

Post by jeff#2001 »

wow i smell a riot brewing!!
AlfAndrews

Post by AlfAndrews »

London Dave

Post by London Dave »

Alf mate, points 6, 8 and 9 go on for every match of euro football, and most of the domestic games here. you may recall the Ranges Celtic game last year when the gers secured the title at Parkhead, the ref copping a shower of coins from celtic fans (who said scots were canny with money).

Lets hope it never happens in AFL, although the bums at Football park would be a good test!
Greg J

Post by Greg J »

Yo Joffa,

I got back from my Bendigo sojourn, on Monday, to be greeted by a jubiliant Southhampton supporter, demanding to know what my Jiffa mate (I think he meant you) had to say now. I was in complete ignorance, but apparently there were "Shearer, Shearer" chants at the end of the game, but they were from the Southhampton fans. What went wrong. Shearer missing the equalising penalty at home?
jeff#2001

Post by jeff#2001 »

tell him for me he is a dirty rotten mackem scumbag!!!!

'ANY FOOL CAN CRITICIZE,CONDEMN,AND COMPLAIN,,and most fools do
Andrew Carnegie.
jeff#2001

Post by jeff#2001 »

and tell him this.....

When i go a wandering
Along the cliffs of dover
If i see a Mackem c**t
I'll push the bastard over.

when i was a little boy
my grandmother bought me a cute little toy
two sunderland fans,hangin on a string
she told me to kick their thucking heads in
mackems on a string
she told me to kick their thucking heads in.
TOON TOON
HATE THE MACKEMS
HATE THEM THUCKEN MACKEMS!!!!!
DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

Hey Butcher's Kent leave out the gooner bashing or I'll bag your tuppence happeny club big time.

Alf, no8 on your list the British Embassy 'strongly recommend that supporters not to wear clothing depicting the Union Jack'-that would be right this is the only country in the whole world that is ashamed of it's own flag.The nazis hijacked it in the 70's & now it is deemed 'racist'-oh roll on the European Super State let this once proud nation prostrate ourselves to the whole world,apologise to everyone for our sins & take our rightful place in the gutter.

Joffa where do you get your never ending stream of inspiring quotations?

'Dogs look up to humans,cats look down on us & pigs treat us as equlas'-Winston Churchilll