Charming!

Keep up to date with all the latest news and results in the Premier and A-League.

Moderator: bbmods

DIPPER

Charming!

Post by DIPPER »

David Beckham has apparently spat in the face of a West Ham supporter after the game on Sunday,he was meant to have wound down his window & gobbed on the bloke after the guy took the piss & kissed his West Ham shirt & sang 1-0,so to all you Man U supporters come on here & defend your man if u can-as far as I'm concerned the guys scum & he's more like a sheila than a man.
jeff#brutus

Post by jeff#brutus »

He's just a rich little boy who needs his thucken head kicked in.

------------------
There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.
rash

Post by rash »

I also think he is a piece of shite. I remember him kicking his England team mate Jamie Redknapp when he was on the ground. As usual the ref looked the other way. I do remember slagging Beckscum off before but there is someone on this list who says that we are jealous of him. I can't remeber who that was. I like Beckscum about as much as I like Roy 'the dirty thug' Keane.
rash

Post by rash »

I take it your not an Arse fan where's Kent Butcher. I'm a bit the same with the scum. The ugly brothers, Dennis 'poncy git' Irwin, Jap 'I'm trying to be tough like Roy Keane but keep giving the ball away' Stam etc.

I haven't heard much from the scum supporters recently. They must be off the bandwagon.