Warning to all Newcastle Supporters

Keep up to date with all the latest news and results in the Premier and A-League.

Moderator: bbmods

DIPPER

Warning to all Newcastle Supporters

Post by DIPPER »

I had a bit of a chuckle today when I read about 4 Newcastle supporters coming over from New York to watch the Magpies v Southampton game & it was called off due to a bit of snow-they were all Yanks though so they probably wouldn't have understand any of it anyway(LOL).So there's a warning 4 u Joffa & any other Geordie lovers if u ever decide to come over here & watch a game at St James' don't do it in the middle of winter.

The rest of the weekend's football was the most boring I can remember for ages everyone it seems (bar Liverpool)played shit & most of the games were terrible-roll on the Champion's League & the FA cup.Stan Collymore made his debut for a Spanish side so we'll see how long it is before that idiot either i)beats up a woman ii)gets beaten up himself iii)pisses off all his teammates iv)pisses off the fans v)goes into a clinic to recover from depression/drug addiction/alcohilism/or being a prick -still it's a bit of a shame that he screwed up his career as he had more talent than all the other English strikers of his generation including Shearer,Owen,Cole & Fowler.
rash

Post by rash »

It would have probably been more exciting watching the snow fall than watching those to teams play football anyway.

I think you are coming over to the Red side Dipper. You haven't had a bad thing to say about Liverpool for a long time. Isn't it great that the greatest striker in England is back in form. Now we have to wait until St Mike is fit again.