Hey dipper please read!!!from joffa

Keep up to date with all the latest news and results in the Premier and A-League.

Moderator: bbmods

jeff#brutus

Hey dipper please read!!!from joffa

Post by jeff#brutus »

Is there any chance of you getting any newcastle song or songs on tape(for cassette)or CD it doesnt really matter,im desperate to get some and i will cover any charge.
please mate see what you can do ok.
thanks
joffa

------------------
Shite,Shite, Bloody Shite!! Here Comes Collingwood To Kick Your Arse Forever Black And White!!...SHITE...
DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

Hey there Joffa good to see that you're still alive & got your enthusiasm for Newcastle back,I will see what I can do but living here in London I'm not too sure if I'll be able to find any down here so I'll have a look on some of the Geordie web sites & see if there are any places selling them or maybe try to contact a Magpies fanzine as they may well provide some.Give me a bit of time though Joffa & I'll give it my best shot.
jeff#brutus

Post by jeff#brutus »

Thanks dip

------------------
Shite,Shite, Bloody Shite!! Here Comes Collingwood To Kick Your Arse Forever Black And White!!...SHITE...
DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

Hey Joffa my old China, after much head scratching I've found a record company that produce a Newcatle songs CD I phoned them up & the guy said that it's stopped being made at the moment (but he wasn't particularly helpful)& that it might be made again later in the year but I found their website & there is an order form for it so maybe u should try on that & see what they say.The website is http://cherryred.co.uk & when u enter it just click on football then clubs then newcastle & it shows the CD & exactly what it has on it.(I think it should cost u about $25-30)

Anyway good luck Joff & hope u manage to get it.
magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

Thanks heaps dip i have just sent them an email
i think it was most nice of you to do that,thanks heaps and heaps mate
go toon toon toon army!!!!

------------------
There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.
magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

Cool as WKB i'll get a copy tomorra and have a look thanks mate.

------------------
There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.