My Worst Nightmare!

Keep up to date with all the latest news and results in the Premier and A-League.

Moderator: bbmods

DIPPER

My Worst Nightmare!

Post by DIPPER »

Oh my God Tottenham r gonna win the FA Cup-it's inevitable after their comeback last night as we say over here their name's already on the cup.It's such a terrible thought 4 me to deal with I can see them fluking their way to the final in Cardiff & then winning it whilst Arsenal come close in everything but end up with bugger all.They r such undeserving scummers,they were still chanting 'we want Graham out' even when they were 4-2 up.

If there is a god up there please don't let it happen
magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

lol @ dipper

------------------
There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

Have no fear my gooner friend, Tottenham have absolutely no hope!
They will crash and burn next round!

Apologies to WKB!
rash

Post by rash »

I'm sure the arse will fear The Reds. What was that score line on December 23rd. 4 nil me thinks. I'm sure Dipper will remember that.
DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

I think that might be a final that the authorities would want to avoid!
Could u imagine if it did happen though, u wouldn't be watching like u normally would in a final & really hoping that your side won instead you'd be sitting there just praying that u didn't LOSE cos of the next 50 year's worth of baggings from every spurs/arsenal supporter that u came accross in the rest of your life.
PS it's no surprise that Americans & Canadians like Spurs they also like Ice Hockey & Basketball-enough said
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

The news about the Man U Yanks tie up was interesting. I spent 2 yers in NYC before moving here. Gotta few mates over there, who know nothing about it. Check the Yanks website.....nothing there about it....nothing in the Post or Times about it...perhaps the New Yoikers don't give a toss about Manure!

Wow, it must be important then. As for millions of Americans running around it ManU shirts...I don't think so. Football shirts must be the most unstylish fashion accessory/item of clothing ever invented.

Even Americans would'nt wear them (my wifes one, and she thinks they suck big time, esp. the ManUre ones!)

The Yankees have more pressing business at any rate, like paying Derek Jeter 190 million for his new contract (it works out to over $US30,000 per at bat), getting a decent relief pitcher, hoping Knoblauch can throw to within less than 2 yards of 1st base, and hoping their golden oldies can stay fit for another season, and resigning Mariano.

I'll ask someone to check out their store on 5th, but I think they will see no Man U gear! Never believethe hype on Sky. If Beckham farts its a breaking news story for them!(find the unintended pun there!)

WKB, had no idea u were at Stoke, should win there mate, but I think going all the way is a bit of a long shot. Still, I wish you luck, seeing Millwall ain't in it!
DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

WKB I was just getting to like u & then u go & print something like that,so I'll just leave u with a little chant that has been sung at White Lane on many occassions this season to cheer u up

'We want our Tottenham Back'-hehehe

Ps If u think the Worthington Cup is a trophy & not just a glorified biscuit tin then it shows just how far behind us u lot are!