We're Unstoppable

Keep up to date with all the latest news and results in the Premier and A-League.

Moderator: bbmods

DIPPER

We're Unstoppable

Post by DIPPER »

Billy where r u mate? u can't hide forever,it's nothing 2 b ashamed of u were beaten by a better side & we're flying now we've got a plum draw in the nex round (QF) against the winners of Blackburn/Bolton & so a place in the SF should be ours.Chelsea tried to turn the game into a war when they realised that they couldn't beat us fairly but they came off 2nd best in that as well.
So WKB your boys have got West Ham & all my West Ham supporting mates were saying 'bring on the Yids' cos they're pretty confident of beating you but I was stirring them by saying that I hope Spurs win (needless to say I didn't really mean it).It's good to see that Liverpool might have a tough game away to Southampton(hopefully tey'll get knocked out) & so I'm fancying my beloved Arsenal for the final in Cardiff.
DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

It's not us that's got the easy draw it's West Ham-they can start preparing for their semi now.
magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

hope your friend is female?

------------------
There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.
rash

Post by rash »

Spoke too soon Dip.

Please tell me you had your junior squad in against Scumchester. 6 - 1 is embarrassing. Shite York got a hat trick. What is going on????

1 piece of silverwear in the cabinet for The Reds. Not convinsingly but a win is a win.