Born is the King of White Hart Lane

Keep up to date with all the latest news and results in the Premier and A-League.

Moderator: bbmods

DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

WKB I have no doubt that 'Glenda' was exactly the right appointment for your club, there's the obvious Spurs connection which keeps the fans happy & despite what LD thinks getting a former player in to manage the club can work very well.Perhaps of more importance though is that he has shown at Southampton that he can get a team of perennial relegation candidates into mid-table security without spending much dough, the situation at Spurs is that he SHOULD have more money to spend than that but he's not going to have loads so he has to be able to improve what he's got whcih I think he can do-I mean he didn't do that bad a job with England overall.
Let's hope he doesn't weave his magic too soon though, Sol picked up an injury in the England game & is doubtful for this weekend's game so let's hope that he struggle sto make the semi cos if he wasn't playing then i don't think your lot would have a prayer.(maybe Glenda will send him to his faith healer good old Eileen-hehehe)

'They claim everyone was born but I don't recall it.Maybe I was having one of my blackouts'-Jim Morrisson