Liverpool Vs Barcelona

Keep up to date with all the latest news and results in the Premier and A-League.

Moderator: bbmods

Fletch

Liverpool Vs Barcelona

Post by Fletch »

Oh what a win!

What a team!

HOULLIER!
HOULLIER!
HOULLIER!
HOULLIER!

All I need now for is the Pies to win tonight and I've a got a double reason to be happy.

Btw Dip, did you hear the KOP chanting "Arsenal Reject" to Pettit when he bought Babbel down with a clumsy tackle?

"We shall fight on the beaches. We shall fight on the landing grounds. We shall fight in the fields, and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender!" -Winston Churchill
DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Btw Dip, did you hear the KOP chanting "Arsenal Reject" to Pettit when he bought Babbel down with a clumsy tackle?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah Fletch I did & it made me laugh but the fact is he IS an Arsenal reject & although he was a good player for us he couldn't stop moaning when he was here & now he's at Barcelona he hardly gets a game so it goes to show that the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

PS I wouldn't mind getting Overmars back though

'They claim everyone was born but I don't recall it.Maybe I was having one of my blackouts'-Jim Morrisson