Boo Hoo Hoo

Keep up to date with all the latest news and results in the Premier and A-League.

Moderator: bbmods

DIPPER

Boo Hoo Hoo

Post by DIPPER »

You let yourself dream & then you get a big fat KICK in the head

'They claim everyone was born but I don't recall it.Maybe I was having one of my blackouts'-Jim Morrisson
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

All pie supporters know exactly how it feels dipper, we been there heaps of times. still got the FA cup though to go!
Fletch

Post by Fletch »

Stop getting his hopes up London D, everyone knows the gooners have no chance against the Pool in the FA Cup final, especially if their over-rated defence keep conceding own goals like they did against the Ince's Imbeciles.

Also look for Real Madrid to go all the way in the CL.

"We shall fight on the beaches. We shall fight on the landing grounds. We shall fight in the fields, and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender!" -Winston Churchill
DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

Yeah Fletch I agree with you on Real they're a cut above anyone else out there.
But don't get too cocky about the FA Cup Final-we've beaten you in 3 previous finals 2 of which were FA cups & I reckon we'll be well up for this one.

'They claim everyone was born but I don't recall it.Maybe I was having one of my blackouts'-Jim Morrisson
Fletch

Post by Fletch »

Don't get to cocky?

Geeze I'll try but no promises, especially after this mornings performance against Spanish giants Barcelona.

1-0 oh yeah!

***THE PRIDE OF MERSEYSIDE***

"We shall fight on the beaches. We shall fight on the landing grounds. We shall fight in the fields, and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender!" -Winston Churchill
DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

Yeah mate awesome to score a dodgy penalty against a side that have let in 4 goals in each of their last 2 games.

Fletch

Post by Fletch »

Dodgey? C'mon Dip, it was a deliberate handball in the box, the right decision was made.

I think the pressure of the upcoming FA Cup final is getting to you old son.

DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I think the pressure of the upcoming FA Cup final is getting to you old son
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehehe-I think you could be right mate

PS Was a penalty, I just like to massage the facts in order to make my point