GO LEEDS!!!

Keep up to date with all the latest news and results in the Premier and A-League.

Moderator: bbmods

NICK THE PIE MAN

GO LEEDS!!!

Post by NICK THE PIE MAN »

Kick Valencia's arse in the champions cup semi!
VIDUKA GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Good 'Ol Collingwood Forever"
DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

Well we sorted Leeds out 2-1 on Saturday, & I have to say they're really starting to piss me off.For some reason they've tried to create a big rivalry with Arsenal, mainly from that prick O'leary who despite having played more games for us than any other player never misses a chance to slag us off.Anyway every game between us now seems to be a war with loads of bookings, there was a bit of an incident involving your guy Viduka & Martin Keown's elbow which led to O'Leary bleating to the press about how disgusting it was which made me laugh today as i read how Bowyer is banned for the Valencia game due to stamping on a Spaniard in the 1st leg-people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Still despite not liking Leeds I hope they win tonight as my patriotic instincts take precedent over any localised 'tribal' issues that may crop up.

'They claim everyone was born but I don't recall it.Maybe I was having one of my blackouts'-Jim Morrisson