What A Great Week!

Keep up to date with all the latest news and results in the Premier and A-League.

Moderator: bbmods

slaNgman69

What A Great Week!

Post by slaNgman69 »

It don't get much better than the Magpies winning in a thriller against the Powerless Port, then to see the Reds of Liverpool march into the Champions League to cap off a week that gave us an FA Cup and UEFA Cup!! Next...a Magpie and Liverpool Premiership!
rash

Post by rash »

Coincidence or not? The last time Liverpool and Collingwood won the title/premiership is 1990. Maybe they can both do it again in 2002.
DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

Hmmmm, but in 1991,1989 & 1971 Arsenal & Hawthorn were both champions so I'd give that a better chance in 2002.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
rash

Post by rash »

Hey Dip

Bring that signature back. I was hoping you would forget.
DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

No Chance

London Dave

Post by London Dave »

Great signature Dip, love it, although you forgot to profess undying love for the Millwall Lions in it. What chance for you guys against the Mexicans?
DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

Hey LD I haven't seen you on here fo a while, I don't know if you saw my bet with Rash but I lost & had to have a rather unpleasant signature for a week which you can see on previous threads.
Well if we can't beat Mexico then we should all pack up & take up something else like cricket-talking of which are your knees trembling at the thought of taking on the rampant Poms?Be afraid mate be very afraid.

London Dave

Post by London Dave »

Ho ho ho Dipper, all you poms seem to be quietly confident about the ashes.......dont think so mate! Like ArsenaL, DREAM ON!!!!