#19 Nick Davis

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

fence-banger

Post by fence-banger »

If Nick Davis is suffering with Depression, having suicidal thoughts, then his family/friends/Club can support him through this.

There are excellent community-based services available, and I'd imagine, on his sort of income, he could be treated by fully qualified private practitioners, no waiting period, no need to suffer a moment longer.

Nick Davis was a liar when at Collingwood.

He did the dirty on us.

And IMO doesn't deserve our respect.
Side by side we Stick together
CarringbushCigar
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by CarringbushCigar »

No need to suffer a moment longer - beautiful .....
Your understanding of the issue is underwhelming

He lied to Eddie - oooooooooooooooo
'Said he didnt want go home and then he changed his mind - lying evil bastard' Naughty naughty - for f*$##s sake
He did the dirty on us - oooooooooooooo

Grow a spine and plant some empathy
fence-banger

Post by fence-banger »

Swallow your cigar.

As for accusing me of not having empathy or a spine, sure you're not projecting?
nulla

Post by nulla »

I have a lazy eye and I think it is now spreading throughout the rest of my body
fence-banger

Post by fence-banger »

And as for ooooing cos he might have lied to Eddie, no that's not IT.

IT is that he lied to his team-mates and to us, the supporters, when we most needed him.

Empathy & a spine are also foreign to Nick Davis
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

love him or hating

i was screaming at the top of my lungs when he was winning the game for them against the cats...

great moment in footy
fence-banger

Post by fence-banger »

Just wondered whether he was playing this wkend, or maybe still sooking
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

Dave you'd have got a bigger response to this thread if you left the Nick off the title. :lol:
pieboy
Been liked: 2 times

Post by pieboy »

DaVe86 wrote:As much as i hate Nick Davis...and hope he burns....ultimately his decision to leave Collingwood will put him in the record books as a premiership player.

In 50 years, thats how he'll be remembered...not for the average player he has been for all his other years at Sydne
Someone should put together a team of "idiots" No doubt this team would contain the likes of Nick Davis, Barry Hall, Jason Akermanis, Peter Everitt, Brendan Fevola,

The media would have a field time covering the game, with all the quotes/incidents that would occur in the game.
tcnthat

Post by tcnthat »

CarringbushCigar wrote: If you dont think a player with the talent (geinus-like skills) of Nick Davis could possibly fall into this boat - then have a good hard think about the possibility.

Nick Davis's father was a grand representative of this football club and i saw Nick Davis play some super games for us trying his guts out in a way that reminds me of Daisy. Collingwood wanted to keep him, he wanted to be with his family.

He then went on to be the with-NO-doubt single most important player in his club breaking a how many year premiership drought.

Jeebers bulid a freakin bridge.
I agree with alot of that Cigar. He was a great player for us and won a prelim for them off his own boot IIRC. He wanted to go home to be closer to his family - Anthony Rocca anyone? I dont want him back as he has proven to be a lazy player - given he cant hack it at Sydney (one of the hardest and most well drilled clubs in the last 5 years), why do we want him back.

There are also off field issues which I will not elucidate here, but he hangs with some very silly individuals, one of whom trashed a very promising career in his chosen sport in favour of persian rugs. No thanks, but good luck to Nick.
Black. White. Forever.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

pieboy wrote:
DaVe86 wrote:As much as i hate Nick Davis...and hope he burns....ultimately his decision to leave Collingwood will put him in the record books as a premiership player.

In 50 years, thats how he'll be remembered...not for the average player he has been for all his other years at Sydne
Someone should put together a team of "idiots" No doubt this team would contain the likes of Nick Davis, Barry Hall, Jason Akermanis, Peter Everitt, Brendan Fevola,

The media would have a field time covering the game, with all the quotes/incidents that would occur in the game.
and that team of idiots would probably fare quite well. they might be idiots but on their day they can play.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
pieboy
Been liked: 2 times

Post by pieboy »

It just goes to show with some people: talent = attitude