Cheer Squad 2009 Squad Information

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Swanny_36

Post by Swanny_36 »

beautifully said Lesley.
Having liased with the club I can tell you all that things are looking up, those that have worked hard as cheersquad members will remain, and the rest the club will look at applications and make a decision on who most wants to be a part of the cheersquad, keeping in mind the one reason they are there... COLLINGWOOD. to represent this great club and create an atmosphere second to none, getting along with all supporters.
Cheers.
Weeeee areee theeee MAGPIES, the MIGHTY MAGPIES, and we are MENTAL, and we are MAD, we are the LOYALIST FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS, THE WORLD HASSS EVVVVERRR HADDD!
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

yea we can only hope the "dead wood" do not re-apply again or do not get picked to sit in cs. if we (the club) take out the "dead wood" and put in people that actually want to chant, then i have in no doubt the cs can be 1 of the best.

imagine all the people that are pies supporters that want to chant but can't get into the cs coz of the "dead wood"
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

so when do you chant?
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

more then u ever will.

besides u cant comment, ur not even a member of cs u just come and sit in the seats that are spare :lol: :P
zoia

Post by zoia »

yer michael ive only seen u chant when your drunk.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

Fire Up wrote:more then u ever will.

besides u cant comment, ur not even a member of cs u just come and sit in the seats that are spare :lol: :P
at least i fire up. you should change your nick, you are a disgrace to its good name.

i can comment and i have.

tyson goldsack da da da da.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: goes for the same with you as well. thats when ur in the cs. u chant more with the guys up the back, that make more noise then the cs.
zoia

Post by zoia »

i have the same passion in cs as what i do to when im standing at the back
Swanny_36

Post by Swanny_36 »

everyone on this topic has passion thats for sure, i dare to dream and i do believe we can make our atmosphere second to none to any in australia, melbourne victory wont know what hit them, let alone preston lions lol.
Weeeee areee theeee MAGPIES, the MIGHTY MAGPIES, and we are MENTAL, and we are MAD, we are the LOYALIST FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS, THE WORLD HASSS EVVVVERRR HADDD!
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

^^ :lol: :lol: preston lions
Swanny_36

Post by Swanny_36 »

do we all agree that the main purpose of the squad should be to support the team and put all of our efforts into that? I strongly believe if we all work together we can achieve something brilliant, lets not bicker with eachother, we are all different, different nationatilities, different socioeconomic backgrounds but on match day we should all come together as one, treat eachother as such and get the boys over the line with the support they deserve.

can you feel it?
COLLINGGGGGGGWOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

cheers, Steve
cobood

Post by cobood »

What has different nationalities and socioeconomics got to do with it?

Everyone has a mouth and a voice... and those who care congregate
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
sam.

Post by sam. »

Swanny_36 wrote:do we all agree that the main purpose of the squad should be to support the team and put all of our efforts into that? I strongly believe if we all work together we can achieve something brilliant, lets not bicker with eachother, we are all different, different nationatilities, different socioeconomic backgrounds but on match day we should all come together as one, treat eachother as such and get the boys over the line with the support they deserve.

can you feel it?
COLLINGGGGGGGWOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

cheers, Steve
who is steve?
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
zoia

Post by zoia »

i was gonna ask same thing
Swanny_36

Post by Swanny_36 »

WEEEE CANNTTTT HEARRR THE ZOIIIAAA SINGGG NOOO NOOO WEEE CANNTTT HEARRR A FING THINGGG NOOOOOO SHHHHHHHHHH