Baby Names

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

leonmagic

Post by leonmagic »

awesome?
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Fire Up wrote:^^^ reckon david mite have a say in that (last line) :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
Lol I don't know what you heard, but I went home with Tracey that night ;)!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
optimax

Post by optimax »

For girls Christina (this has a family meaning), andrea

Boys Anthony, Diego, Joe, erm i dunno never took notice of guy names really lol
Get presti a goal please donate
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:
Fire Up wrote:^^^ reckon david mite have a say in that (last line) :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
Lol I don't know what you heard, but I went home with Tracey that night ;)!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
wasn't dave in the cab as well?
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Yeah, but we dropped him off at his Grandma's house.. All I remember from that cab ride is Tracey zonking it and me asking Dave if he knew where he was going, and he said yes, so I zonked it.. hahaha! :D

When he got out, the cab man, who was extremely polite, was like "Umm..excuse me, Miss? Are you going back to sleep coz I don't know where your town is?" Haha, so I had to make myself stay awake!! :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

Nutmeg wrote:as a schoolteacher....there are plenty of names I would never go for....then again, given the area I teach, I'm not likely to give my kids any of these names anyway (think Hussam, Rouba, Zeynab etc.).
i really like the name zeynab
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 37 times

Post by David »

Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:Yeah, but we dropped him off at his Grandma's house.. All I remember from that cab ride is Tracey zonking it and me asking Dave if he knew where he was going, and he said yes, so I zonked it.. hahaha! :D
$100... :cry:
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

David wrote:
Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:Yeah, but we dropped him off at his Grandma's house.. All I remember from that cab ride is Tracey zonking it and me asking Dave if he knew where he was going, and he said yes, so I zonked it.. hahaha! :D
$100... :cry:
What's done is done.. You need to move on now, darl haha! :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

When he got out, the cab man, who was extremely polite, was like "Umm..excuse me, Miss? Are you going back to sleep coz I don't know where your town is?" Haha, so I had to make myself stay awake!! :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
hahaha. most cabbies have gps these days which direct which way to go. didnt yours have 1
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Fire Up wrote:

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
hahaha. most cabbies have gps these days which direct which way to go. didnt yours have 1
I'm sure he did, but he could of taken me anywhere!! When I'm zonked, I'm out for the count! He could stop the car, grab me, and take me to his house, and I'd be like Grandpa Simpson "French toast, please!" Hahahaha!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 37 times

Post by David »

We should be happy for him, anyway... $195 is about 2 full days of work for me. And he was nice. Damn it. :P
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

dw dave if you do move down here it will be more fun :lol:
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

Kingswood wrote:
Nutmeg wrote:as a schoolteacher....there are plenty of names I would never go for....then again, given the area I teach, I'm not likely to give my kids any of these names anyway (think Hussam, Rouba, Zeynab etc.).
i really like the name zeynab
You wouldn't if you met some of the Zeynabs I've known (had a Zeynap as well in the same class...v confusing)
Collingwood es bueno para siempre
Ellos saben como jugar el juego....
thatkategirl

Post by thatkategirl »

These are the names mum gave us kids;
Me- Beth Ellen (my nicknames Kate, i got it a while back)
-Joel Munro
-Patrick Michael
-Thomas David
-Megan Jane
-Liam Edward
twitter.com/ahh_bethhh
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

I like Aiden, Joel, Harrison and Jared for boys, and Eris, Cameron, Ella, Amali and Serena for girls. I've used up two of my girl's names already on my daughters, though! (the first two). Names I absolutely hate are: Liam, Taylah, Tristram, Jane and Audrey.
A Pie for Life.