Vale / in Memorium

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

doobie41

Post by doobie41 »

[quote="Troppo"]What MOTR said!!!

Measure the bastard up for a five star cardboard box, if you have to.

The A-hole is guilty as charged for self aggrandissement schemes and not deserving of any sympathy at all, a'tall. The Stones suggested that even t'devil deserved some modicum of sympathy in '69 - can't come at it m'self.

As a [b]yiddisher[/b] godfather, the knob was as ruthless as they come, and f--k whoever runs last. If $ could achieve his desires, it was spent - and big time.

This is not an individual to lose any sleep over. C--t.[/quote]

Unnecessary and irrelevant.... his Jewishness is of no consequence in his shady dealings, except for the antisemitism that it invariably unleashes....
fence-banger

Post by fence-banger »

Is Lindsay Fox a doctor?
Side by side we Stick together
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

Collingwood es bueno para siempre
Ellos saben como jugar el juego....
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

Troppo

Post by Troppo »

Nutmeg wrote:brings this to mind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLVsIpejFgM
Nutmargaret. Gold. LOL. Just written for the knob!

Oh, and for those on the board sensitive to the slightest sign of ethnic vilification, please put your microscopes aside and get a life. If you can't take a specific reference as tame as my earlier reference to the cardboard knob's family origins but ignore my specific reference to him as a c--t, then you have a serious lack of focus. A liberal democracy such as we currently enjoy in this fair land of ours allows freedom of opinion. History will establish the credentials of this tosser to be even more virulently poisonous than I have portrayed.

As Nutmargaret's linked ditty suggests, 'Even Yiddisher Motherf---ers are great people after death!'
... Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent ... Wittgenstein
swoop42
Been liked: 3 times

Post by swoop42 »

Neil Appleby wrote:Gee .........some people who barrack for Collingwood are seriously stupid.
Swoop42 your comments are disgraceful.

Nobody wishes on anyone the pain of dying of a disease like prostate cancer. But as Collingwood Turtle and Magpie Greg put it, this guy was the biggest corporate crook in Australia's history.

Sure he's gonna give some back to the plebs, it helps his tax bottom line.

As for the comments today from Lindsay Fox accusing Graham Samuel of causing this illness, what a total idiot.

These boys from the big end of town sure can dish it out can't they? But they have notoriously glassy jaws when criticised.

As for John Brumby and his 'Great Australian' line, what a crock! Just the sort of spineless utterances we expect from politicians.

Carlton and crooked presidents go hand in hand; always have and always will. George Harris and his chopsticks, Pratt and his cartel and I forget what Elliot was eventually accused of. The 'born to rule' mentality is bound to produce abundant crims and Carlton attracts them like flies to s--t.
You've got to be joking. Either lighten up or open your eyes and take another look, she's a super freak, I've seen better heads on a pimple.

P.S- Out of the two of us you were the only one taking a few pot shots at the dying Richard Pratt. If anyone is a disgrace it is you!
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
Piesnchess
Has liked: 179 times
Been liked: 72 times

Post by Piesnchess »

And when he goes, what happens in a couple of years when the FAB FOUR,the Scum centreline, want huge payrises on their next contract ??
No Pratt, no paper bags of money, no set up jobs ala Judd, the gravy train from the ol guy will have dried up. How will the scum meet their new stars demands for big,big payrises ??They are skint now.!!
As for him, my sympathies, all his money cant help him now. Such is Life.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Black_White

Post by Black_White »

Piesnchess wrote: No Pratt, no paper bags of money,

I wish you could get it right.
Pratt built Visy on one princable that makes your statement completely wrong.
It should read,
No Pratt, no recycled paper bags of money
doobie41

Post by doobie41 »

[quote="Troppo"][quote="Nutmeg"]brings this to mind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLVsIpejFgM[/quote]

Nutmargaret. Gold. LOL. Just written for the knob!

Oh, and for those on the board sensitive to the slightest sign of ethnic vilification, please put your microscopes aside and get a life. If you can't take a specific reference as tame as my earlier reference to the cardboard knob's family origins but ignore my specific reference to him as a c--t, then you have a serious lack of focus. A liberal democracy such as we currently enjoy in this fair land of ours allows freedom of opinion. History will establish the credentials of this tosser to be even more virulently poisonous than I have portrayed.

As Nutmargaret's linked ditty suggests, 'Even Yiddisher Motherf---ers are great people after death!'[/quote]

Still not sure what his Jewishness has to do with his business transgressions...
Culprit
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 31 times

Post by Culprit »

You never know the charges could be dropped and all of a sudden a miraculous recovery. :roll:
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

His ethnicity has nothing to do with the fact that he was a crook.
Culprit
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 31 times

Post by Culprit »

Nutmeg wrote:His ethnicity has nothing to do with the fact that he was a crook.
Place burns down, insurance claim = "jewish stocktake"
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

Culprit wrote:
Nutmeg wrote:His ethnicity has nothing to do with the fact that he was a crook.
Place burns down, insurance claim = "jewish stocktake"
gee, i stand corrected :roll: :roll:
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

Troppo's comments are just plain nasty, snide & anti semitic. Oh that's right its just a little joke, a little barb rationalised by being offensive - "others should get a life & a microscope" Troppo's comments are full of hate about a dying man. He is not nor was a tyrant, a dictator an oppressor.
Yes he was a wealthy man - which I suspect is Troppo's bugbear.
His employees as indicated on this posting have said he was a generous man. I personally don't know him form a bar of soap but I'll take Father Bob Maguries little note of support in Todays Age stating the Pratt's generosity both materially and spiritually over Troppo's hateful post anytime. I normally enjoy reading Troppo's posting as relatively insightful - from afar - but on this occasion Troppo's hate filled posting reflcets a lot about Troppo, Culprit & Nutmeg - not much about Pratt though.
There is humanity in Swoop 42's posting - Something conspicuous by it's absence in Troppo's, Culprits and Nutmegs et al postings.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
Harrysz
Been liked: 4 times

Pratt

Post by Harrysz »

Culprit's reference to "Jewish Stocktake" is blatantly anti-semitic.
Are there any moderators here?
If Nick's permits this sort of behaviour then a complaint should be made to the Club.