Tiger Woods.

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

collingw09d

Tiger Woods.

Post by collingw09d »

Just wondering what other females think re "Tiger Woods Affairs"

I am sick of the "He is only human, leave him alone" or "The wife doesn't deserve the payout if there is a divorce" lines.

He married someone, started a family. Why cheat? not happy, then walk away, but don't betray the person you LOVE.

To many men, we are still sex objects. It makes me sad. :( :(
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

so you're saying he isnt human and we shouldnt leave him alone?
mel_kay39

Re: Tiger Woods.

Post by mel_kay39 »

collingw09d wrote:Just wondering what other females think re "Tiger Woods Affairs"

I am sick of the "He is only human, leave him alone" or "The wife doesn't deserve the payout if there is a divorce" lines.

He married someone, started a family. Why cheat? not happy, then walk away, but don't betray the person you LOVE.

To many men, we are still sex objects. It makes me sad. :( :(
I agree. There's no reason to stay in a bad marriage anymore. I don't know what anyone sees in him, though. Golf sends me to sleep.
A Pie for Life.
leonmagic

Post by leonmagic »

i treat my girlfriend very well.
JacJacJacqui

Post by JacJacJacqui »

Kingswood wrote:so you're saying he isnt human and we shouldnt leave him alone?
Precisely.

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

If his wife takes him back like Simone Warne did, she's a doormat and I won't have any sympathy for her. He's publicly embarrassed her by not being able to keep it in his pants. I wouldn't have anything to do with him if I were her.
A Pie for Life.
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

she already moved back in.

unless she really is a doormat, i cant imagine shed ever let him be happy ever again. if i were him i would have told her to **** off and kept up his lifestyle lol
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

I just don't see the point in getting married if you're going to be extending yourself to everything with a pulse (and a vag). Fair enough if that's what floats your boat, but at least do the right thing and stay single! That's what I just don't get. It's like these guys like to have their cake (or cakes, plural) and eat them too! And if you're dumb enough to stick with a man like that, then don't expect them to change. Seriously. They know you're going to put up with it, so what's to stop them from cheating next time?!
A Pie for Life.