COLLINGWOOD Vs PORT all comments here

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Pies Premiers 2003

Post by Pies Premiers 2003 »

GO THE MIGHTY MAGPIES!!!!!

BE LOUD AND PROUD WE ARE BOUND FOR GLORY
THE PIES GO MARCHING ON

TERRY
Joel

Post by Joel »

BRING EM ON!

EAT EM UP PIES!
Beth

Post by Beth »

I dreamt last night that I was talking to Bucks just before the game. I told him I wasn't going to say "Good luck" because I don't think luck will come into it. If he plays at his best as he has all year and the rest of the team do the same then everything will be all right.
After that I was walking to my seat and I saw a group of people who I figured were people from Nicks and I was going over to introduce myself but was interupted by a fierce wind that forced everyone to take shelter in nearby buildings. I suspect this last bit has nothing to do with the footy or maybe it was something to do with a conversation about the wind factor at the G.
Confucious say " Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."
^*Cl|T*^

Post by ^*Cl|T*^ »

OMG what a nite!

I got invited over to a friends place for dinner. We had dinner including a six pack of beers and a couple of bottles of wine. Then we smell this very bad woodfire smell seeping through the house. My friend said it was next door neighbours outdoor barrel fire. So i go over to see if they can calm the smoke down and who .... was there ....

I forgot completely bout the reason why i spoke. Rupert my favourite player was there sitting round the fire with his friend (perhaps partner) having a chat. Oh it was awesome. Hopefully i acted sane enough that ROOP didnt think that i was a freak.

He didnt seem to have much hope of playn for us but was primed for the Willy GF!
Go RuPe, go Willy, Go Pies.
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

i know no one is in here atm cause theyre all at the game but for n e one interested Primus and James are out :D but che cockatoo collins and some other idiot are in.
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
boss351

Post by boss351 »

congratuations you Collingwood supporters, miles to good, Port in a word PATHETIC, to many piss easy shots missed and players that lack any heart when it matters, Collingwood dished out a football lesson and showed what desperation, heart and playing for your team mates and fans will hand you in reward, its not your day when even goals kicked at point blank range dont get counted, not that they deserved anything anyway, so once again congratulations

see i can be humble in humilation lol