Terror attacks by Islamist groups

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

stui magpie
Has liked: 73 times
Been liked: 74 times

Post by stui magpie »

Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Morrigu

Post by Morrigu »

The flight to Spain is long - I can't even begin to imagine how that poor man travelling all those hours knowing his wife is in ICU and his 7 yr old is missing and realistically probably dead must have felt :cry:

And all because of the actions of demented fcking cowards!!! :evil: :evil:
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 61 times
Been liked: 95 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

I'm sure he would have found the trip easier to bear if they, eg, weren't cowards or were in a normal mental state.
Morrigu

Post by Morrigu »

^ Meh - whatever :roll:
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

Morrigu wrote:The flight to Spain is long - I can't even begin to imagine how that poor man travelling all those hours knowing his wife is in ICU and his 7 yr old is missing and realistically probably dead must have felt :cry:

And all because of the actions of demented fcking cowards!!! :evil: :evil:
Demented yes. Not sure about the coward bit.

there's a mindset required to accept that you will die when you do something, and yet do it.

Soldiers have it, there's examples of parents doing it to protect their kids.

These personified smegma are dumb enough to believe that they will get reward in the afterlife for their actions, so they have no fear, they welcome death.

Stupid, brainwashed, ****, callous, self-centered, all resounding ticks.

Cowards, nah.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
swoop42
Been liked: 3 times

Post by swoop42 »

Killing an armed soldier in combat is one thing.

Running over men, women and children going about there daily lives with a massive piece of moving metal doesn't take much bravery to me.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
think positive
Has liked: 220 times
Been liked: 88 times

Post by think positive »

Nah cowards. Non cowards go to war and fight other soldiers, cowards take out unarmed unsuspecting children, elderly people, people just going about their daily lives, and tourists.

Brave is the man who chose to stay and hold that poor little 7 year old boy when the cops told him to leave. Unfortunately it looks like the little boy is the missing Aussie. Same clothes and estimated age. I'm guessing they are waiting til the father is ready to release the info. His poor wife is still in a coma too I believe.

Just how on earth do we prevent this happening? You can't put bollards next to every road way. Just disgusting, gutless, insane.
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
think positive

Post by think positive »

Snap swoop
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

Agree, but doing it knowing you're going to die?

I'm not in their fan club, I'd be more than happy to help anyone of them to get to "paradise" as long as no one else got hurt.
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

think positive wrote:Nah cowards. Non cowards go to war and fight other soldiers, cowards take out unarmed unsuspecting children, elderly people, people just going about their daily lives, and tourists.

Brave is the man who chose to stay and hold that poor little 7 year old boy when the cops told him to leave. Unfortunately it looks like the little boy is the missing Aussie. Same clothes and estimated age. I'm guessing they are waiting til the father is ready to release the info. His poor wife is still in a coma too I believe.

Just how on earth do we prevent this happening? You can't put bollards next to every road way. Just disgusting, gutless, insane.
I do not speak Latin
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

think positive wrote:Nah cowards. Non cowards go to war and fight other soldiers, cowards take out unarmed unsuspecting children, elderly people, people just going about their daily lives, and tourists. .
Not cowards, psychopaths or sociopaths
Morrigu

Post by Morrigu »

stui magpie wrote:Demented yes. Not sure about the coward bit.

there's a mindset required to accept that you will die when you do something, and yet do it.
But he is not dead is he? He's on the run from authorities trying to keep himself alive - he ran after running down and killing and injuring folk including young kids and old folk just going about their business - coward!!!
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

Morrigu wrote:
stui magpie wrote:Demented yes. Not sure about the coward bit.

But he is not dead is he? He's on the run from authorities trying to keep himself alive - he ran after running down and killing and injuring folk including young kids and old folk just going about their business - coward!!!
In that case, no argument.
think positive

Post by think positive »

stui magpie wrote:
think positive wrote:Nah cowards. Non cowards go to war and fight other soldiers, cowards take out unarmed unsuspecting children, elderly people, people just going about their daily lives, and tourists. .
Not cowards, psychopaths or sociopaths
Brainwashed. And a coward. Anyone who attacks someone who is defenceless is a coward.
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 61 times
Been liked: 95 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Maybe he's tapering for the finals?

Seriously, they're just scum - who cares whether they're brave scum or cowardly scum? It's like worrying about whether the kale is green enough - it doesn't matter, it still tastes like dirt.