Post Match - Pies wallop Lions - How sweet it is !! Comments

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

CQ

Post by CQ »

yes true MM poor tarks, i saw him on tv a few times. POOR BASTID!

we love ya tarks and next years the year!!! (as well as this year :D )
franger

Oh YEahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post by franger »

Just got back from the game - my throat is so frickin' sore.

Absolutely unbelieveable, the team performed so well together , Johnson, Didak, Cole, Burns were all unreal

But credit where credits due, it was our Captain who held it together, he just went insane and dropped back, regrouping us everytime it looked like we were going to get smashed.

BRing on the next victim I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. imagine what it will be like with Tarks and Nick Stevens as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hogiebbear

Post by Hogiebbear »

Our boys were sen-fuggin-sational... And Bucks... What can I say about that man... I'm lost for words...

Those bloody scumpires... You can change the colour of your shirts... but you are still a white maggot!!!

My only disapointment is that hackermanis walked off the ground... Next time we play brisbane can we assign someone to crunch that stupid blonde head through the turf and mash that ugly face some more... :twisted:
Ev5Magpies

Post by Ev5Magpies »

Aaagh, where do i start????

Just got home too, can't talk..... n..need w..w..water, so i'll type instead!

What a game! It was one of the loudest roars i've heard when dids kicked the goal to put us infront... :D

Bucks as good as always, Rogan BOG for me. He battled hard all night & beat both Keating & Charman i reckon!

BJ was sensational in the 3rd Qtr, provided plenty of run & repelled many attacks when it looked as though the bears were threatening...

Taz, I thought he took more marks than 9, would have though at least 12-14, it seemed that way at the ground.

Clemo & Wakes did exceptional jobs after it looked like the cheat Lynch may have a field day.

Voss has to be injured, less than 10 possies i think, but was well held when up forward.

MM used Dids to perfection in the last qtr. In less than 1 min of him coming on he had 3 touches & kicked the goal to put us infront...

For those who were there, how good was it when they put they boys singing the theme song on in the rooms on the stadium speakers so everyone could hear!!! Great work MCG sound person whoever you are!!!

Saw the winners circle also outside. It was massssssssiiiiiiivvvvvvvve... Great work Joff!

I think that's all for now, everyone else can add their experiences...
Ohhhh the premierships a cakewalk for the good old COLLINGWOOD
Ev5Magpies

Post by Ev5Magpies »

Notting & Leppitsch will go for a holiday as well!
Ohhhh the premierships a cakewalk for the good old COLLINGWOOD
ramjet21

Post by ramjet21 »

beautiful. just beautiful.
exactly our same score in last year's GF but thankfully a different result. most intense crowd ive been privileged to be alongside, mainly due to the shocking umpiring of, in particular, that maggot Allen. of course geischen will use the final figure of 12-13 throughout the week to 'prove' the umpiring was fair and balanced.
game was frustrating at times as we couldnt find any run and had a few passengers but shaw and johnson got things going across half back and the smother of brown's shot for goal was a turning point. bucks was superb, fraser great, clement/tarrant/licuria and richie cole very good. we deserve the week off and im hoping the (probable) game of essendon v sydney next week has biffos galore.
winners circle was brilliant. 'fitzroy are dead, get it through your head.'
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

OMG, just got home, think i'll have a very soft voice for a few days. HOW GREAT WAS THE CROWD....99% COLLINGWOOD!!!

To the Bears cheersquad leader.....STIFF

Bucks was sentational as per usual........Benny Johnson just gets better each and every game.....DIDAK you legend you!!!! Thanks for sealing the game for us!!

The winners circle was inside tonight........THE WHOLE BLOODY GROUND and the one outside was brilliant too :)

I think I need a rest next week, I'm sure the blood pressure took a pounding tonight and the heart rate is still settling (I mean, there is the replay to watch still!)
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
I@n S

Post by I@n S »

What a fantasic win.. Don't know about you but the umpiring was DISCRACEFUL! 13 frees to Birsbane and 3 to us at half time.
When is a mark, a mark and when is holding the ball, holding the ball?
Umpires farking PETS!!

GO MIGHTY MAGPIES!!!
Donny
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 24 times

Post by Donny »

'I'm a hot pie chic'
posted this about umpires but it's mainly about our great win so it's here.
---------------------------------

What are they doing? What do they see?? Mum and I had stress headaches at half time.
But what a victory! A real turning point for us. Great to see Cole, Walker and Didak perform some sensational magic.
Our kicking for goal was almost as bad as the umpires performance. Bucks, Fraser and Taz were way out there.
The last quarter was inspirational. Bring on the Power here we come.

And Robert Walls had the nerve to say the umpires were OK. GRRRRR!!!!!!

Can't wait two weeks.

It's a game. Enjoy it. :D
kylemagpies

Post by kylemagpies »

go the mighty pies!!! outstanding game, how exciting...Worst umpiring i agree. terrible...GO WAKES!! GO BUCKS!! AND GO LICCA!!
silf85

Post by silf85 »

Brett Allen was actually good to us tonight, it was Mc****wit and Goldspink who were not
afisher

Post by afisher »

Any questionable video to be located from the match .. Also has there been any indication as to when the prelim would be held (me guesses on the saturday arvo), cause I am flying back for it ??
magpie willow

Post by magpie willow »

You Bloody Beauty just woke up and got no voice but can taste the champagne already about to come from that premiership cup!!!

Last night we beat the umpires and also the Brisbane Bears Football Club and it was the best performance ever!

We needed to finally beat this side and now that we have there is nothing else holiding us back everyone we are 3 weeks away from a premiership and once again burying the Colliwobbles and becoming the biggest force in the world!!!

CARN THE PIES!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!
Joe

Post by Joe »

They had the umpires.
They had our cs spot.
They had their extra day rest.
They have all the excuses.
They have hyper barrick chamber.
They even had the game balls.
But we have this victory.
They are dirty players with Woe getting kneed and others.
Two more games to go.
May I quote the great man magpie 1983"The future Is In our Hands."
Only negative this week is the bombers going forward,lets hope that they are not the real deal.
I said to Geoffy Pie at half time that umpires will even the frees up by the end of the game.
At half time it was Bris-12 Coll-3.
At the end it was Coll-12 Bris-13.
The fortunate thing with this is that luckily the damage with the free kicks was not done.
Now if anyone ever says that we have not beaten any team of note again they deserve a verbal barrage.
We have beaten all in the eight except West Coast and Port.
West Coast are gone and all I can say is bring on the Pork Power.
Their judgement day is soon to arrive.
Lets hope that they can be denounced as the loser again.

LETS HOPE THAT WE WILL BE SINGING:

WE'LL BE GOING ROUND THE G WITH THE CUP.
WE'LL BE GOING ROUND THE G.
WE'LL BE GOING ROUND THE G.

GO PIES AND WELL DONE SQUIDLY DIDLY DIDAK
STOKA35

Post by STOKA35 »

it was like a boxing match the prize fighter was on the ropes and we could'nt knock them out and as always the prize fighter could always pull something from no where but they did'nt then enter allan didak.GAME OVER