Thanks from Collingwood

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

magpie_born_and_bred

Post by magpie_born_and_bred »

lol sammi well this person is leavin the cs, thankgod we may allow room for some people who are going to chant and support the pies.
We are the army, the Magpie Army, and we are mental, and we are mad, we are the loyalist football supporters, THE WORLD HAS EVER HAD!
magpie_born_and_bred

I will just allow Jan to have her dips at me I dont want trouble so lets get excited about 2008!
Last edited by magpie_born_and_bred on Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are the army, the Magpie Army, and we are mental, and we are mad, we are the loyalist football supporters, THE WORLD HAS EVER HAD!
magpie_born_and_bred

just in case anyone wants to know what Jan private messaged me, to see what kind of person we are getting out of our cheersquad:

You really don't have a clue do you. You are such a retard. It is so obvious you are mental, everybody talks about it, lol. You have no clue what people really do think of you and your stupid newsletter. lol. You couldn't even do that simple job properly.
Last edited by magpie_born_and_bred on Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magpie_born_and_bred

Well I hope good people like yourself can get in, all we ask for is some noise! GO PIES!
cobood

Post by cobood »

Can we please get back on topic here?

This was supposed to be a thank you to the squad from Euge... and its ending in a complaint about not being able to get in the squad... C'mon ppl if you need to complain start another thread....
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
maggies_4_eva

Post by maggies_4_eva »

It's all lies anyway Frankie. Don't worry about it, I'm not. :)
maggies_4_eva

Post by maggies_4_eva »

magpie_born_and_bred wrote:just in case anyone wants to know what Jan private messaged me, to see what kind of person we are getting out of our cheersquad:

You really don't have a clue do you. You are such a retard. It is so obvious you are mental, everybody talks about it, lol. You have no clue what people really do think of you and your stupid newsletter. lol. You couldn't even do that simple job properly.

sounds like its been written by a kid actually.
maggies_4_eva

Post by maggies_4_eva »

magpie_born_and_bred wrote:just in case anyone wants to know what Jan private messaged me, to see what kind of person we are getting out of our cheersquad:

sounds like its been written by a kid actually.
magpie_born_and_bred

You wrote it Jan so dont you dare lie to the Collingwood faithful, anyways go ahead, leave the cheersquad, and allow some youthful passionate people in, and if ur gonna be in the squad, stay just by all means stand on the seat and be feral
magpie_born_and_bred

Im a magpie til i die
a magpie til i die
i kno i am
im sure i am
a magpie til i die
ladymagpie

Post by ladymagpie »

:D THANKS for the kind words Eugene...
Without you and William at the helm this structure could not have worked
so brilliantly ...
You both deserve a medal for the consistent help throughout the season.
Wining the Granny would of been the icing on the cake on such a wonderful,
promising year......
We should all take a bow, an bring on 2008 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope we all have a great break see you all next season......

Voula xxx :D :D :D :D :D
Put those black & white ribbons on the cup!!!!
ladymagpie

Post by ladymagpie »

OOPS I forgot to say :oops:

YOUR SIMPLY THE BEST !!!
:D
Put those black & white ribbons on the cup!!!!
magpie_born_and_bred

voula just got ur pm sorry i cant send them back but thanks so much had a ball sitting with you too, enjoy ur break GO PIES!
Jack_rocks

Post by Jack_rocks »

Cheers Euge
Thanks for all your support and help throughout the year, without you it could not have worked.
I have loved working with you.
Will Carrison don't take any notice of the nonsense they write, it is just jealousy. :twisted:
Hope to see you all soon.
Kathy and Rosie.
can't wait for JACKS debut.......#9
magpie_born_and_bred

thanks kath, I agree about the jealousy part, its been a good year, no need for us to ruin it now, hope you all have a lovely break and next year the cup shall be ours!

MAY THE CHEERSQUAD FLOURISH!