gday everyone!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

leonmagic

Post by leonmagic »

agreed.
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Who'sOnO'Bree wrote:I've been on leave too. But hopefully back a bit more now.

So - does anyone dislike Lauren Phillips and Rebecca TWIGley as much as I do??

Jen
Jen

Yes.

Lauren Phillips I just don't get. She's average looking and dresses ok but everyone talks about her like she's a superstar and style icon. Big deal, most people would look pretty good with hair and makeup done and a free designer dress. She's just so average I can't quite see her as anything more than that.

Twig - I love the way she dresses but she's way too skinny and everywhere. The fact that she's a Myer ambassador says a lot. They've got some poor taste (I guess three little known models equal one Miranda Kerr in Myer's eyes). I must say she's easily the best one of the three there though. My coffee guy is from Perth and has served Judd and Twig and apparently Juddy is a top bloke and the twig is a stuck up mole even though most people wouldn't know her from a bar of soap. And she puts on this really silly looking unnecessary pout when she does photographic work, it does my head in!
Coles should sponsor Essendon because they're down and staying down!
cazz89

Post by cazz89 »

well if you really must know 14-16, depending on the cut and the brand.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

Peter Griffin wrote:
Who'sOnO'Bree wrote:I've been on leave too. But hopefully back a bit more now.

So - does anyone dislike Lauren Phillips and Rebecca TWIGley as much as I do??

Jen
Jen

Yes.

Lauren Phillips I just don't get. She's average looking and dresses ok but everyone talks about her like she's a superstar and style icon. Big deal, most people would look pretty good with hair and makeup done and a free designer dress. She's just so average I can't quite see her as anything more than that.

Twig - I love the way she dresses but she's way too skinny and everywhere. The fact that she's a Myer ambassador says a lot. They've got some poor taste (I guess three little known models equal one Miranda Kerr in Myer's eyes). I must say she's easily the best one of the three there though. My coffee guy is from Perth and has served Judd and Twig and apparently Juddy is a top bloke and the twig is a stuck up mole even though most people wouldn't know her from a bar of soap. And she puts on this really silly looking unnecessary pout when she does photographic work, it does my head in!
twigs can talk footy. that's a plus in my book.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.