Should David be banned from starting Polls?

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

Ban David from starting Polls?

Yes
67%
No
13%
Don't care
7%
Which option gets me a bribe?
13%

Total votes: 15

stui magpie
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 74 times

Post by stui magpie »

David wrote:Can anyone actually explain what's wrong with my polls? Is it the subject or the methodology? I'm confused. :P

I'm not sure how I 'biased' the options in the last two. They were pretty straightforward 'yes'/'no' questions.
Except in the incest one you didn't give the same options. You assumed that if people voted "No" they shouldn't get in trouble that they believed it shouldn't be illegal, then you had two options for the yes vote.

If you're going to do polls for a serious purpose rather than a bit of mucking around you need to set aside your own biases and construct the wording to be neutral. Less is better.

With the bible one, straight yes or no poll, no issues there, just the topic sucked. :P
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.