Sayonara George

Keep up to date with all the latest news and results in the Premier and A-League.

Moderator: bbmods

London Dave

Post by London Dave »

Must be why Queenslanders are here. We've had 10 minutes of sunshine in the last 10 days I've been reliably informed. Nuff to turn you troppo!
DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

Yeah Greg you're right they must be troppo cos I pashed(is that how you spell it I've only ever heard it on Neighbours-LOL) one of the 'sheilas' from Queensland & any chick that allows my tongue in her mouth must a few sarnies short of a picnic!(& I don't know if I should mention this but her mate barracked for .......Carlton-aaaaaggghhh)

Hey LD didn't you see the news last night the 'experts' reckon we're on for a blinder of a summer this year.....they've predicted that the temperature will get into the 90's(that's Fahrenheit before you get too shocked) so I hope that doesn't prove too much for you.

PS WKB apparently Tottenham wanted to speak to Gullitt about the manager's job but he wants to stay in Holland so yesterday(Tuesday) Hoddle was in talks with ENIC the Spurs owners for a few hours,so expect news any time & Keegan is the favourite for the Southampton job as he is a former player of theirs.

'They claim everyone was born but I don't recall it.Maybe I was having one of my blackouts'-Jim Morrisson
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

Dip, I assume that 90's temp wise will be the sum total of each days high for summer!

I bloke I met in Galway told me a story about his two favourite days of the year. One was Christmas Day, the other was summer.

PS What other parts of Qld did your tongue investigate?????