Post Match. Hawks humble Pies . All comments.

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

think positive
Has liked: 216 times
Been liked: 88 times

Post by think positive »

ANNODAM wrote:With the colours of shit & piss, they got nothing else to cheer about, what do you expect?
i hope they **** up the dogs next week,
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
What'sinaname
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by What'sinaname »

Trac and Bont might tie for the Brownlow. They'll run away with it. Nick a very distant 3rd or 4th.
Fighting against the objectification of woman.
think positive

Post by think positive »

ANNODAM wrote:With the colours of shit & piss, they got nothing else to cheer about, what do you expect?
i hope they **** up the dogs next week,
think positive

Post by think positive »

Haff wrote:
shawthing wrote:
think positive wrote:aggghh im so pissed off! $$%^%%$ asswipe bont weill probably steal tyhe medal

Why? Bontempelli is not only a brilliant footballer but a class person as well. Why are Collingwood fans so bitter about great players at other clubs? The fact we usually don't recruit them?
Good post. Deserves it. Won’t be far behind Nick at this point of the count or at all..
not surprised you'd say that with your game thread comments
Haff
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 39 times

Post by Haff »

think positive wrote:not surprised you'd say that with your game thread comments
Cmon, no need for that, we’re all hurting. The Bont is a great player.
I’ve an Essendon supporter mate who’s favourite player is Buddy. Buddy! He averages 5 goals against the bombers.
Can appreciate the good players. Besides, Nick probably hang polled in 3 weeks, the bont has…
The match day thread is for unfiltered BS knee jerk reactions. The time for level headed comment comes after.
swooper
Has liked: 55 times
Been liked: 4 times

Post by swooper »

What'sinaname wrote:Trac and Bont might tie for the Brownlow. They'll run away with it. Nick a very distant 3rd or 4th.
Both players deserve to win it. Nick has many years to play ...
Pies2016
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 89 times

Post by Pies2016 »

shawthing wrote:
Ronnie McKeowns boots wrote:
With the injuries we will need ins,
Where from? We got comprehensively pants by a VFL side with no AFL players on their list. Frampton was withdrawn from the side, so obviously he's coming in for Murphy.
Obviously Werribee don’t need AFL top up players. They’re easily the best team in the VFL and today it was our turn to get belted by them. We had won six of our last seven in the VFL, including the reigning VFL premiers. You mightnt find one single positive to draw on from our last seven VFL games but I reckon our coaches will.
think positive

Post by think positive »

swooper wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:Trac and Bont might tie for the Brownlow. They'll run away with it. Nick a very distant 3rd or 4th.
Both players deserve to win it. Nick has many years to play ...
He has already been handed a premiership that’s plenty

Go Nick no 18 free kicks needed
23 YIPPEE!!!

Post by 23 YIPPEE!!! »

Who thinks we are just another Collingwood of 2019 just with a different coach
2022 was our 2018.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 72 times

Post by Piesnchess »

AS a Magpie veteran fan, I can honestly say, the Dawks have always been a dirty brutal team, going way back to the thuggish teams under old Kennedy. Their fans are obnoxious pissant twats, always have been too. Karma will get them oneday. :x :evil:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 72 times

Post by Piesnchess »

shawthing wrote:
90 nice wrote:Did anyone because I did notice the hawthorn cheer squad raising their flags and stuff when Murphy and daicos went down like they scored a goal
They were cheering and was like a party when they crashed to the ground
Hawks are sick
And this is why Collingwood culture never changes. When things go wrong we blame everyone else but never look in the mirror. The simply reason is our list is not good enough or deep enough. The early run of form papered over a whole lot of cracks in our recruiting over the last decade. And let's face it, if it wasn't for Peter Daicos we'd have no hope for the next decade at all.

Could your glass ever ever be any more glass half ****, really, your negativity is getting way, way out of control. The VFL team had won their previous six matches, and beat last yrs premiers too, so who gives a **** bout pissant Werribee, the manure farm house ?? So ,its fine by you when Daics gets smashed for dork Hawk cheer squad fans to go apeshit and cheer, ???? you have got to kidding me. ON recruting, your telling us players like Murphy, McCreery, Quarner, Maynard, Elliott, Moore, Howe, Mihochek, etc are not good recruits ?? Jeez, id hate for you to buy a round of beers, you would come back with all the pots half empty. :o :roll:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
ANNODAM
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by ANNODAM »

think positive wrote:
shawthing wrote:
think positive wrote:aggghh im so pissed off! $$%^%%$ asswipe bont weill probably steal tyhe medal

Why? Bontempelli is not only a brilliant footballer but a class person as well. Why are Collingwood fans so bitter about great players at other clubs? The fact we usually don't recruit them?
because i hate my hubbies bandwagon $$%^%%$ family who have only ever tolerated me they have had far more joy than they $$%^%%$ deserve, him included

You’re preaching to the choir man, although my better half & kids are all COLL, as is the majority of my family, my brother the fkn dumb ass pos (ex Fitzroy fan) jumped on the Bullflogs wagon just ‘cause he lives in Seddon.

Anyhow, he has a son, my nephew (non verbal & on the spectrum) my bro decked him out in Bullflogs gear when he was young, only to realise his son prefers the GC Suns, apparently he gets super excited when he hears their theme song & sees the Suns play on TV, so he relented & bought my nephew Suns supporter gear & I laughed my bloody head off!

PS: GO FREO!
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Cam
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Cam »

All the great sports team narrative videos have a complication part where they go into minor key music mode; Scotty Pippen getting injured, Millane breaking his thumb, Happy Gilmore getting beaten up by Bob Barker etc This is ours. Fly has been reticent to play kids all year because perhaps we had so many new, experienced faces. We will see what he really has in his coaching repertoire in the next 3 weeks as they rejig us.
Get back on top.
maurs64
Been liked: 1 time

Post by maurs64 »

With Collingwood now being on the front foot with apologies, I'm awaiting the apology email to members for the last two performances by our team. Should've been sent within an hour of the final siren yesterday.
We've gone from the Harlem Globetrotters to the Keystone cops in 2 games! Really at the G yesterday, you didn't know whether to laugh, cry or scream in anger. Probably did all 3 actually!
Not only has these 2 losses put the players' feet back on the ground, but a lot of the supporters too! I think we're all guilty of drinking our own bathwater this season! Back to reality now for all of us. If we are meant to go all the way, we will. Otherwise there's always next year!
shawthing
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by shawthing »

Piesnchess wrote:
shawthing wrote:
90 nice wrote:Did anyone because I did notice the hawthorn cheer squad raising their flags and stuff when Murphy and daicos went down like they scored a goal
They were cheering and was like a party when they crashed to the ground
Hawks are sick
And this is why Collingwood culture never changes. When things go wrong we blame everyone else but never look in the mirror. The simply reason is our list is not good enough or deep enough. The early run of form papered over a whole lot of cracks in our recruiting over the last decade. And let's face it, if it wasn't for Peter Daicos we'd have no hope for the next decade at all.

Could your glass ever ever be any more glass half ****, really, your negativity is getting way, way out of control. The VFL team had won their previous six matches, and beat last yrs premiers too, so who gives a **** bout pissant Werribee, the manure farm house ?? So ,its fine by you when Daics gets smashed for dork Hawk cheer squad fans to go apeshit and cheer, ???? you have got to kidding me. ON recruting, your telling us players like Murphy, McCreery, Quarner, Maynard, Elliott, Moore, Howe, Mihochek, etc are not good recruits ?? Jeez, id hate for you to buy a round of beers, you would come back with all the pots half empty. :o :roll:
Just read back what you have said to me very slowly. The you'll see why most supporters of other clubs think Pies fans are toothless hillbillies.

We can never appreciate good football from other teams, always blaming outside influences for our failures, and rarely facing up to the reality we have a culture problem at Collingwood that won't go away. It starts with our supporter attitudes.

Full credit to Werribee. Hats off to them being a stand alone club. The AFL has singlehandedly destroyed the once great VFA (I'll never forgive then for that being a Dandenong supporter). Right now it's a pathetic wannabe reserves comp. Why are Sydney and Qld teams in it? But you dismiss one of the genuine clubs that has resisted the AFL takeover. I say good on them.

Hawthorn beat us fair and square yesterday through tough uncompromising footy. We are too soft. That's obvious. But rather than accuse them of playing dirty we should look at our own methods. We were afraid of leather poisoning yesterday and that's a great shame.

P.S. If the Werribee "manure farm" smells it's because your **** is in it! Once again don't blame the locals.