Post Match. Pies thump Crows by 37 !! .. comments here thanx

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

M@®©

Post by M@®© »

Culprit wrote:I don't wish to rain on everyones parade, but we beat Adelaide with a few players not fully fit. At least three quality players short of their best 22 and here in Melbourne.
Just an excuse they used when there not good enough if they had players in there that wasnt fully fit why play them? They may of had players out but so have other teams and they managed to win. And the game being played in Melb so what ??? ... whats Adelaides excuse for losing to us earlier in the year at footy park as well as last years prelim at the MCG ? We also beat them at footy park in 2001 & 2002 ...the fact is there not good enough !!!! Why do people make excuses when we beat top sides how about giving our boys credit instead of looking 4 reasons why the opposition lose.
Daks

uh..

Post by Daks »

what the hell? of course im giving the boys credit, i just reckon that the goal that daks kicked b4 half time was just what the boys needed in order for them to come out firing in the third term..... imagine if he hadn't have kicked that goal? we woulda been down and they would have had all the momentum.... just something for u to think about
M@®©

Post by M@®© »

daks if u look closely i was refering to Culprit lol
Daks

yeah

Post by Daks »

yeah uh, i kinda realised that.......lmao sorry dude, just a little nervous bout this weeks game..... got a feeling we're gunna get done :?