Wiz Fizz Cup: Pies V WC: Pre Match Discussion here thanks

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

molloymagic wrote:Just wanted to say its good to see Damien Adkins on the eagles list,I know he's not 'one of us'anymore but there r some players who used to play for the pies that i am still interested in seeing how well they play.
Yep, well said. He along with Scooter are the only players that I will never boo.
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

I wish Scotland all the best as well.... he must be a champion bloke to have kept his chin up after being overlooked for selection time and time again.
Joel

Post by Joel »

taffwa, it was also sent to Eagles members.
WhyPhilWhy?
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 25 times

Post by WhyPhilWhy? »

Ummm, Daniel, are you serious?
Joel

Post by Joel »

Anyway, I hope the guys do well, whether we win or lose I'm not going to be overly fussed. I'm looking forward to seeing the young blokes have a go.

BTW, in regards to Tarrant (and Lica), this is wat Balme had to say in that article:
Balme dismissed any conspiracy theories surrounding the unavailability of Tarrant.

"There was some talk he had done his knee but if he has, it must be the third time he has done it in the past few months," he said.

Balme said Tarrant and Licuria were merely being rested due to groin and calf soreness respectively.
So, it looks like the info about a groin complain is correct. Let's hope it isn't serious, though.
Two_Pies

Post by Two_Pies »

What's wrong with Presti - anyone know. Again the media don't rate him so don't report it !!
Let all your troubles be forgot for we are Collingwood. We'll fight it out until the end we're Collingwood. So help me Jock.
Two pies and two beers thanks!!
burntime

Post by burntime »

Eunos

Post by Eunos »

Not many deserve life membership before Jackovich.
He has been a stalwart of the game and a true champion. Lets not forget the entertainment the battles between him and Mr Carey gave us.
Magpie_Dan

Post by Magpie_Dan »

Eunos wrote:Not many deserve life membership before Jackovich.
He has been a stalwart of the game and a true champion. Lets not forget the entertainment the battles between him and Mr Carey gave us.
What about the time when Alan kissed him LMAO! <Snip>

I'm not sure what you were talking about there Daniel, but just in case it is defamatory, it has been deleted. - bbmods
PAUL MEDHURST'S #1 FAN
NATHAN BUCKLEY- 280 Games 284 Goals
Bucks You Are THE KING

AT COLLINGWOOD, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Pies out to win it: Clement
7:47:46 PM Fri 20 February, 2004
Mic Cullen
afl.com.au
http://afl.com.au/default.asp?pg=news&s ... eid=134410
Collingwood’s James Clement says Collingwood would love to win the Wizard Home Loans Cup, while West Coast’s Michael Braun says some players might develop selective blindness during the game.
Joel

Post by Joel »

BTW, just in regards to the ticketing, it's a reserved seating game, but tickets will be available at the ground (apparently). What this means is that you will be able to buy tickets there, but not choose your seat, because it will be allocated. BTW, over 13,000 tickets have already been sold. Look like there will be a bumper crowd.
Adz

Post by Adz »

I hope collingwood lose, because i've heard they'll play in my area in a practice game next week if they lose.
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Not long to go now!! Go The Mighty Maggies! :)
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

The waiting is over...Now im waiting for some loser WCE supporter to whip out the Game Over Sign... :evil:
Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 37 times

Post by David »

What is wrong with the pies? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange