Who Will Win The Flag?

Use this forum for non-Collingwood related footy topics that don't relate specifically to any of the other forums. For non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar and for non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

piedys
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 67 times

Post by piedys »

think positive wrote:
piedys wrote:Yo broLazza! Well, Port are still well and truly in the hunt, and facing Welfare with 2/3 whistle-happy maggots that got them over the line last week against Lions.
Makes for some must-see viewing tomorrow night, that is for sure!
As long as the umps don’t get them over the line tonight I’ll be happy, but Port need to be at least 50 up at 3/4 time for me not to be worried.

I’d go Melb or port any day, preferably Melb!

As for what anyone else thinks I could not give a ****! Footy is the one domain in my life where I call all the Shots! The fear in people’s eyes when I mention football has to be seen to be believed, and I really don’t care if it’s because I’ve bored them to death!
Jo, ummm... good news and bad news....

So, you got the 3/4 time margin right, but...

Perhaps Dribblesworth and the Toff squad can restore some sanity for you on the domestic front; will be thinking of you deep into the final term of 2021GF
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever
23 YIPPEE!!!

Post by 23 YIPPEE!!! »

dogs
think positive
Has liked: 216 times
Been liked: 88 times

Post by think positive »

piedys wrote:
think positive wrote:
piedys wrote:Yo broLazza! Well, Port are still well and truly in the hunt, and facing Welfare with 2/3 whistle-happy maggots that got them over the line last week against Lions.
Makes for some must-see viewing tomorrow night, that is for sure!
As long as the umps don’t get them over the line tonight I’ll be happy, but Port need to be at least 50 up at 3/4 time for me not to be worried.

I’d go Melb or port any day, preferably Melb!

As for what anyone else thinks I could not give a ****! Footy is the one domain in my life where I call all the Shots! The fear in people’s eyes when I mention football has to be seen to be believed, and I really don’t care if it’s because I’ve bored them to death!
Jo, ummm... good news and bad news....

So, you got the 3/4 time margin right, but...

Perhaps Dribblesworth and the Toff squad can restore some sanity for you on the domestic front; will be thinking of you deep into the final term of 2021GF
Think if my hubby , I’ll be claiming temporary insanity!! Course he won’t be watching he will be upstairs watching cars racing or pawn stars! And if the worst happens this time I won’t tell him!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
Presti35
Has liked: 164 times
Been liked: 63 times

Re: Who Will Win the Flag?

Post by Presti35 »

K wrote:I haven't searched back to see exactly when you posted that...
February. There's some other bad calls in there too.
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
piedys

Post by piedys »

think positive wrote:Course he won’t be watching he will be upstairs watching cars racing or pawn stars! And if the worst happens this time I won’t tell him!
Pawn Stars is a riot with the African American low life dregs sledging off at the Jewish American store owners; compulsory TV! :P
Magpietothemax
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Magpietothemax »

Dogs.
Bevridge has something really amazingly special about him, and I think he will prove it on Saturday.
Goodwin I have always despised, after he instructed that idiot Bugg to go after our players in our game against them.
Free Julian Assange!!
Ice in the veins
piedys

Post by piedys »

Magpietothemax wrote:Dogs.
Bevridge has something really amazingly special about him, and I think he will prove it on Saturday.
Goodwin I have always despised, after he instructed that idiot Bugg to go after our players in our game against them.
Can't recall that Bugg sniping game against us?
Can you find a year/round for me, so I might try to find it on AFL website?
Magpietothemax
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Magpietothemax »

piedys wrote:
i am not 100% sure. Most likely I think it was during 2017, when Bugg was into needling other players on social media, culminating in his KO punch on Callum Mills later in the year.
Free Julian Assange!!
Ice in the veins
piedys

Post by piedys »

Magpietothemax wrote:
piedys wrote:
i am not 100% sure. Most likely I think it was during 2017, when Bugg was into needling other players on social media, culminating in his KO punch on Callum Mills later in the year.
Anyhoo, that Bugg - got squashed! :D