A Federal anti-corruption commission?

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 37 times

Post by David »

What I’d like to know is what Donald Trump is doing on Spring Street in that scenario and who allowed him to come here. :lol:
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

David wrote:What I’d like to know is what Donald Trump is doing on Spring Street in that scenario and who allowed him to come here. :lol:
He was dressed as a French maid with fishnet stockings, high heels and was waived through by the former homeland security minister, the right honourable potato-head Peter Dutton.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
watt price tully

Mathew Guy is being referred to the Police.
What did he know?
His Chief of Staff resigned after being outed by investigative journalists because he was asked for money to be paid directly to a private company he owned. Mathew Guy’s fingerprints are all over this, we all know he’s up to his eyeballs.
Lobster with the Mobster is being trumped by a funny kind of money; trying to get around the rules of political donations.
At least it wasn’t in the form of a brown paper bag.

https://amp.theage.com.au/politics/vict ... 5b6dq.html

I’m very sad about this state of affairs in the State Opposition.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
stui magpie
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 74 times

Post by stui magpie »

So now you're on the "we all know" and fingerprints. :lol: All about Facts?

Crooked (allegedly) cretin (clearly) has gone and, unlike the twice ejaculated premier, Guy won't be spending taxpayers money on lawyers to obfuscate things.

It will be what it is. :lol:
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
lazzadesilva
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 51 times

Post by lazzadesilva »

stui magpie wrote:So now you're on the "we all know" and fingerprints. :lol: All about Facts?

Crooked (allegedly) cretin (clearly) has gone and, unlike the twice ejaculated premier, Guy won't be spending taxpayers money on lawyers to obfuscate things.

I think Guy is better at earning taxpayers money by fingerprinting stuff than spending it
I term the current Collingwood attack based strategy “Unceasing Waves” like on a stormy and windy day with rough seas. A Perfect Storm ☔️
watt price tully

stui magpie wrote:So now you're on the "we all know" and fingerprints. :lol: All about Facts?

https://youtu.be/NdAoQvqh7eY

watt price tully

What shouldn’t amaze me but still does is the sheer entitlement of these clowns whether it’s Baralaro and the New York Post(ing) or this Chief of Staff, Eddie Obeid of NSW labour seems to have topped them all but that was only because he was caught.
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

I no longer have the capacity to be surprised at the lice that infest politics, of all shades.

As you say, the brazen sense of entitlement from people who seem to think the public purse is their own personal slush fund.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
watt price tully

watt price tully

The NSW Liberal /National party (perhaps this ought to be under jokes, jokes and more jokes)

1. Anyone following the Baralaro saga is seeing first hand not just entitlement but narcissistic man writ large. This will be coining to their IBAC for sure

2. Nepotism shepnotism: well detailed in this article on Crickey: Spewgate / Barfgate: https://www.crikey.com.au/2022/08/01/el ... pewdunnit/

3. https://chaser.com.au/national/followin ... to-resign/
watt price tully

It’s not corruption if you f*ck it up says Matthew Guy
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 37 times

Post by David »

"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

Andrews Government corrupt?

No shit Sherlock, a fish rots from the head.

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/vict ... 5cqsp.html

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-03-09/ ... /102072764
roar
Been liked: 3 times

Post by roar »

He's lucky there is no viable opposition.
kill for collingwood!
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 87 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

^ I think, rather, that we're unlucky there is no viable Opposition.