Vale / in Memorium

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

Culprit
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 31 times

Post by Culprit »

If Dick Pratt gets a State Funeral due to his generosity to charities does this mean Mick Gatto will get one as well? I don't think so.
Pricey_1981

Post by Pricey_1981 »

Condolences to the family and friends and congrats on his work with the CFC but in the end he was a crook
Daniel Price
Member of the SA Magpies, http://samagpies.magpies.net
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ ... 61,00.html

Well it took him to die for the media to finally come out and mention his long time mistress. So a crook and an adulterer.
The Collingwood Turtle

Post by The Collingwood Turtle »

Culprit wrote:http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25406377-661,00.html

Well it took him to die for the media to finally come out and mention his long time mistress. So a crook and an adulterer.
If your wife looked like a monkey you would have a mistress too ;-)

Apparently from the Price Fixer's estate the scum will get a very massive payday. More tainted money heading the filth's way down at Royal Parade.
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

100 million they are getting apparantly, but the Daughter and Son in law are expected to get half of his wealth and the Son in Law is on the Pies board. :)
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

I'm happy you're amused.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

$100m seems a little off the mark but wouldn't it be ironic if his money did come collingwood's way. i suppose we would have to refuse it.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

Pratts Mistress has been mentioned plenty of times in the media. It was front page news in the right wing Murdoch Press known as the Herald Sun some time ago & also featured a while ago in the alleged progressive newspaper The Age.
Not that I'm jealous - but for $20 mil & a $5 mil house with waterside views in Sydney I reckon I might have had his baby too!!
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
blackandwhite4life

Post by blackandwhite4life »

It's comforting to know that the hundreds of millions he siphoned illegally from the Australian public will keep going to good public causes..........like the Chris Judd superannuation fund and the 17th, 18th ....flags for the Blues.
Hearing the 'Black & White Army' roar is the greatest sound in the world.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

PRATT Richard
The Board of Directors, Staff, Players and Members of the Collingwood Football Club are deeply saddened by the passing of a great man of football, a wonderful father, a world-leading philanthropist and a giant of the community. Richard's passing is not only a devastating loss for his beloved Blues, but also to everyone involved in football. The Pratt Foundation's contribution to the Collingwood family has been profound, and we will continue to honour Richard's legacy, long into the future. Our sincere condolences are extended to Jeanne, Heloise and Alex, Anthony and Claudine, Fiona and Ruffy and the Pratt family. Side by side We stick together

http://www.legacy.com/gb2/default.aspx? ... 935&page=6
condolences to his family and friends. irrespective of his wrongdoings he is still someone's father, husband, brother or friend.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

So when Julian Knight dies you will say the same thing?
Piesnchess
Has liked: 179 times
Been liked: 72 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Enough ! The greedy wealthy old bastard, a crook, had a wonderful life of luxury and high living. There are many, many decent and HONEST and hardworking people I would grieve over long,long before him. People who volunteer their time freely to deliver meals on wheels, to help the aged and sick get around, who comfort and care for the sick and elderly, and who never get an ounce of recognition. They sure damn well dont get any Order of Australia medals either. He had a long life, how many young people die these days, a young life gone is something to be sad about,not some crook who lived the life of Riley.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

Piesnchess wrote:Enough ! The greedy wealthy old bastard, a crook, had a wonderful life of luxury and high living. There are many, many decent and HONEST and hardworking people I would grieve over long,long before him. People who volunteer their time freely to deliver meals on wheels, to help the aged and sick get around, who comfort and care for the sick and elderly, and who never get an ounce of recognition. They sure damn well dont get any Order of Australia medals either. He had a long life, how many young people die these days, a young life gone is something to be sad about,not some crook who lived the life of Riley.
beautiful
3rd degree

Post by 3rd degree »

His Mistress is a Port Power fan!
" Ohhh Banksy and out comes the Note Book".

www.facebook/the hybernators
blackandwhite4life

Post by blackandwhite4life »

Here's a more honest take on the man:-

http://business.smh.com.au/business/mel ... -anec.html
Hearing the 'Black & White Army' roar is the greatest sound in the world.