The laugh at Steven May thread

Use this forum for non-Collingwood related footy topics that don't relate specifically to any of the other forums. For non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar and for non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Pies4shaw
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 87 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Presti35 wrote:They realise their flag really isnt that impressive or important.
I agree with your entire post but, on this specific issue, it obviously needs also to be said that all Grand Finals won with Treloar in the opposition midfield come with an asterisk against them.
Presti35
Has liked: 164 times
Been liked: 63 times

Post by Presti35 »

The saga keeps going.

How does it fkn feel? In the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Finally, its someone else. All this whilst we're shinning our cup for a nation wide tour.
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
Piesnchess
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 72 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Mr Miyagi wrote:
Bruce Gonsalves wrote:Why are the media going so soft on Melbourne? Now Oliver is caught snapping windscreen wipers after training. WTF!!!
Imagine if De Goey had done that. Imagine!

Beyond any doubt, an I had not heard of this before today, aside from Goodwins hes "got personal issues we have to sort out " comment, if, and I say, IF IT WAS JDG, IT WOULD PUSH GAZA OFF THE FRONT PAGE OF THE HUN,AND BE FRONT PAGE NEWS FOR NEXT FOUR DAYS. EASY. :o :shock:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.