Sooo, will YOU Booo Grundy ?

Use this forum for non-Collingwood related footy topics that don't relate specifically to any of the other forums. For non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar and for non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Haff
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 41 times

Post by Haff »

Cameron doesn’t hold a candle to Grundy. Ned Guy can get $@&^#. Absolutely $@&^# us in the arse.
The match day thread is for unfiltered BS knee jerk reactions. The time for level headed comment comes after.
Johnno75
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Johnno75 »

Dave The Man wrote:IF Grundy played today we would of Won
We have said that every time we lose and the exact opposite when we win. It’s done and dusted now so we find out over the next few weeks where things lie.
Human behavioural studies suggest people who use a lot of swear words tend to be more honest & trustworthy.
derkd
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 20 times

Post by derkd »

Johnno75 wrote:
We have said that every time we lose and the exact opposite when we win. It’s done and dusted now so we find out over the next few weeks where things lie.
I agree, the point is he was no chance of playing....would we have won? Maybe...maybe not...it is unanswerable

Like saying..what if Moore had played in the 2018 granny? Sadly he didn't....would we have defiantly have won if he had??? God knows..what if the ball had bounced a different direction for Milne in 2010???
Last edited by derkd on Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To know nothing of events before your birth, is to forever remain a child" - Cicero (Roman Lawyer/Senator) 46 BCE.
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 67 times
Been liked: 98 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

eddiesmith wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

We lost our last PF with him getting 70 hitouts to GWS at the MCG…

If Grundy wasn’t injured we don’t even make the Prelim, the club will be so much stronger without him.
Lucky we’re keeping the (alleged) match-winner - where would we have been without his 12 disposals today?
slangman
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by slangman »

The big question for Grundy is:

Do you want success or the money??

If it’s success, we need you to take a pay cut to allow us to bring in more quality players.

If it’s about the money….see ya later!!!
- Side By Side -
eddiesmith

Post by eddiesmith »

Pies4shaw wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

If Grundy wasn’t injured we don’t even make the Prelim, the club will be so much stronger without him.
Lucky we’re keeping the (alleged) match-winner - where would we have been without his 12 disposals today?
Well without JDG we aren’t even playing today or last week so I know who’d I’d rather keep.

But you’re not a true Collingwood fan, just a Grundy lover.
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

eddiesmith wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
eddiesmith wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well without JDG we aren’t even playing today or last week so I know who’d I’d rather keep.

But you’re not a true Collingwood fan, just a Grundy lover.
How about you Piss Off you Troll
I am Da Man
What'sinaname

Post by What'sinaname »

Dave The Man wrote: How about you Piss Off you Troll
Why are you back? Did you banned on BigFooty?
BEAMER09
Been liked: 8 times

Post by BEAMER09 »

Yep, agree 101%...
COLLINGW09D
Haff
Been liked: 41 times

Post by Haff »

Nicks is melting down.
But I agree. Grundy would have been the difference today.
The problem is he is on far too much. As I’ve said, Ned Guy farked us in the arse. We simply can’t keep him on the coin he’s on.
The match day thread is for unfiltered BS knee jerk reactions. The time for level headed comment comes after.
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

Only if he played well. There wasn’t much evidence of that in the last 2 years. Our wins since Freo in WA were without Grundy. Grundy barely takes a contested mark; Cox took 5 last week alone. Grundy at his best is a definite plus. Indeed the SCG would probably suit him. So it’s all speculation.

Best to ignore whatsinaname: she’s trying to get a rise out of you. Nice to hear from you DTM.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
eddiesmith

Post by eddiesmith »

Dave The Man wrote: How about you Piss Off you Troll
Aww, poor Dave going to cry when you backed the wrong horse yet again? At least I know you are a true Collingwood fan so I'll let your anger slide.
What'sinaname

Post by What'sinaname »

watt price tully wrote:
Only if he played well. There wasn’t much evidence of that in the last 2 years. Our wins since Freo in WA were without Grundy. Grundy barely takes a contested mark; Cox took 5 last week alone. Grundy at his best is a definite plus. Indeed the SCG would probably suit him. So it’s all speculation.

Best to ignore whatsinaname: she’s trying to get a rise out of you. Nice to hear from you DTM.
It's 2022 mate. It's not a remotely funny or clever to call a male a female as some sort of insult. And don't come back with some lame excuse. You knew exactly what you were doing.
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

Grundy needs to stay. Cameron and Cox aren't our answer in the middle. Not enough c#nt in them. Cameron got schooled today by a spud that's been to 4 different clubs. How the f#ck was Hickey allowed to grab the footy at centre bounces???
What'sinaname

Post by What'sinaname »

Banksy wrote:Grundy needs to stay. Cameron and Cox aren't our answer in the middle. Not enough c#nt in them. Cameron got schooled today by a spud that's been to 4 different clubs. How the f#ck was Hickey allowed to grab the footy at centre bounces???
Cameron's been great, but has dropped away during the back end of this season.

Grundy has two more years of decent footy. Do we risk keeping him for those two and then carrying him for 3 more. I think it's the out years that are the worry.