COLLINGWOOD Vs PORT all comments here

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

There is a great quote from the movie 'Home Alone'-

"Do you guys give up or are you thirsty for more?'

GO GET 'EM PIES!!!

Jen
HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
Two_Pies

Post by Two_Pies »

Just watch the predictable Power try to play "tough" footy in the centre. I'll make a prediction or two 1) Hardwick will try to go Burnsy grab his throat and get 50 for his trouble and 2) Pickett will try to clean up Bucks but will take out Carr instead LMAO !!

G O P I E S !!!!
Let all your troubles be forgot for we are Collingwood. We'll fight it out until the end we're Collingwood. So help me Jock.
Two pies and two beers thanks!!
JLC

Post by JLC »

Hardwick will start a fight and then play for a free kick. Sorry Dumbian this only works at Moron Park.

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.

Post by AGE »

I think Williams might get dropped too from the line-up to make way for Molloy. But the logical way to see that is Williams for Holland, Walker for Molloy.
I think Walker is still a bit green as a footballer, but has done very well to stay in the side.
Williams has done stuff all this season after a relatively solid Wiz Cup and first few rounds. Doesn't matter he's played every game, he hasn't really put in, so it would be beneficial to take him out and give his spot to Molly or Holland.
Somebody has to be sacrificed, it may be a very bitter pill to swallow, just ask Derek Kickett or even Ron McKeon(i think he may have missed 1 game the whole year and eventually the Big One).
willl

Post by willl »

Just saw on 10 News @ 5...

In: Davis, Holland
Out: Walker, Williams
Brown26
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Brown26 »

they will try to intimidate Bucks with physical stuff but will fail, it may work on Hird, but it wont on Bucks, he's HUGE! Hird is a good player, but they're different, the tactics used against Hird, to bump him when he goes into a contest, will not work on a player of Buckley's size - the Buckleys, Vosses, Richoto type players need to be held (it's not legal, but taggers do it, get over it) not bumbed off their line. Cochran will get flattened if they go with him, they'll go Carr on Bucks, Cochran on Woey.

if they target bucks too muhc, licca, burnsy, woey, O'bree will all come into the game - their onyl chance to win is to play one on one football, what don't Port do well, play one on one football. Change your gameplan or continue to lose port, and GO PIES!!

- Ben
got_hep_ower

Post by got_hep_ower »

bucks is good, but remeber pie fans we taught him how to play footy, and even he cant do nuthin about 6 of our blokes charging at him (look at last match)
Clemo

Post by Clemo »

Get lost u Troll !
DaicosMagic

Post by DaicosMagic »

Very subtle. You are a genius! Now then, how's about you g_o_and_gets_tuff_ed!
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 37 times

Post by David »

I am looking forward to seeing Richie Cole crunching Pickett! (he seriously needs somebody to do that someday)
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Ian

Post by Ian »

got_hep_ower wrote:bucks is good, but remeber pie fans we taught him how to play footy, and even he cant do nuthin about 6 of our blokes charging at him (look at last match)
My arithmetic tells me that that leaves 5 Collingwood players to run rampant.
piedys
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 70 times

Post by piedys »

Geez, can't we install a FIREWALL system to keep viruses like got_hep_ower away from fouling our site? I tell ya, if they keep this peering over the neighbours fence type crap up, i'm going to demand we all logon to their site monday morning and crash their WAKE!
Last edited by piedys on Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever
Two_Pies

Post by Two_Pies »

We need to make some noise tomorrow and not worry about the likes of got_hep_ower. Both Bucks and Tarrant have said in interviews the loudest crowd noise they have ever heard was last year's Prelim. We have to top that. Can't wait to hear the crowd cheering as one tomorow will send a chill down the spine as the last strain of Advance Australia Fair hits then the huge GO PIES !!! will be heard from the G to bloody Darwin !!

GO PIES !!
Let all your troubles be forgot for we are Collingwood. We'll fight it out until the end we're Collingwood. So help me Jock.
Two pies and two beers thanks!!
chris tarrants chic #20

Post by chris tarrants chic #20 »

Go PiEs!!!!
i HoPe U kIcK tHeM rIgHt BaCk To PoRt AdElAiDe AnD sAy LoOkiNg FoRwArD tO PlAyInG uS oUt Of AlL tHe TeAms ThIs WeEk, Eh? ReAl EaSy ArN'T wE?
I DONT THINK SOOOOOOOOOO:)
commonwombat

Post by commonwombat »

1. Two Pies, agree about the noise but would rather they can that FXXXN dirge of an anthem and sub in "good old collingwood forever".
2. Dave from Canberra, agree with yr proposition of someone sending Pickett off to la-la land however am not certain of yr choice of assailant. Am not confident in Cole's sense of direction and execution (evidenced by his disposal and flawed speccys) but may be a passable option in that he's expendable. Would think Rocca and/or Fist of Death would be better suited, but then again we NEED them.
he's an animal, what can u expect!!!