Best Looking AFL Players!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Yeah probably but technically, that's Geelong as well... sort of like Melbourne like to claim Avalon as theirs.
A Pie for Life.
carcarly_pieland

Post by carcarly_pieland »

MAXY'S BITCH wrote:OMG I know he plays for the dockers, but I still cannot go past Taz!!!!!!!! He is still a hottie!! God I love his arms *drools*
Taz used to be one of my favourite Pies' player, simply because he is HOT HOT HOT! My sister and I think he has the best pair of legs in the whole league!! *drools more*

and who thinks Dids is getting hotter as he gets older? OMG he is totally TDF :shock:
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

My nephew's mate is named Tarrant. And at Zack's birthday party yesterday we asked his Mum why she named him that. (Just checking to see if we were right :P) And she was like, 'Oh, we go for Collingwood, and there used to be this guy named.." and we are like 'Trust us, we know who he is!' What an awesome name :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

carcarly_pieland wrote:
MAXY'S BITCH wrote:OMG I know he plays for the dockers, but I still cannot go past Taz!!!!!!!! He is still a hottie!! God I love his arms *drools*
Taz used to be one of my favourite Pies' player, simply because he is HOT HOT HOT! My sister and I think he has the best pair of legs in the whole league!! *drools more*

and who thinks Dids is getting hotter as he gets older? OMG he is totally TDF :shock:
Yeah I'm a Dids fan. Yum. But for some reason, I still can't go past Heath Shaw... I'm not normally into rangas, but I'd tap that ass!
A Pie for Life.
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

hes not ranga
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Actually he is. His hair's got a lot of ginger in it. You can see it when he grows a bit of stubble, it's ginger.

Best looking AFL player? Darren Jolly. Without a doubt.
Last edited by mel_kay39 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Pie for Life.
sam.

Post by sam. »

i know a few guys who have dark hear on the head and orange and red facial hair.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Weird. Every dark haired guy I know has had dark facial hair. Same as every ranga has had ginger facial hair. Maybe its cos the guys I know don't tend to dye their hair. The older you get the less you give a shit about those things.
A Pie for Life.
sam.

Post by sam. »

one of my mates at work doesnt dye his hair, but hes stuble is about 3/4 ginger its so cute! lol.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 37 times

Post by David »

I think my hair must be darker than my facial hair, although I dye it so much these days I think I've forgotten what it looks like natural. Whatever the case, my facial hair tends to be much blonder than my normal hair colour, I think.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

My daughter's teacher is a dead ringer for Heath Shaw. Frigging typical. Has to happen when I'm already taken. LOL. I'd have gone for that big time four years ago...
A Pie for Life.
MrsJackAnthony

Post by MrsJackAnthony »

omg when i met Jack Anthony at the family day this year i seriously thought i was gonna pass out!
Hes such a STUD!!! AHHHH!! hehheh
despite the lady being all "NO PHOTOS" he said it was fine ...ahh HES SOO CUTEEE and his reaction to seeing his number 9 on my jumper..hehehehhe!! :)
Medders is also gorgeous! like a TEDDY!!
'Let them eat cake'- Marie Antoinete, the Last Queen of France.
Wrangler

Post by Wrangler »

Mmmmm travis cloke! Could go that man any day of the... ahhhh =)

Sam and David, my bf is the opposite, light golden/brown/slightly ranga hair and really dark brown facial hair... its SO weird!
****Now i've never had a type 'cause i know what i like some variety now and then... Bad Boys, Good Guys, Tattoo's, Black Ties... Always up for anything!****
MrsJackAnthony

Post by MrsJackAnthony »

Its amost like Tazza NEVER left seeing him in black and white!
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Having a Jolly Ball seeing Dazzling and Luke in black and white... also Leroy :) Plus Taz always looked better in a Collingwood jumper. But maybe I'm a tad biased...
A Pie for Life.