PIES Magnificent !! Post Match - Pies v. Crows. All comments

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Donny
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 24 times

PIES Magnificent !! Post Match - Pies v. Crows. All comments

Post by Donny »

GO THE MIGHTY PIES !! And YES I'm YELLING !!
Last edited by Donny on Sat May 10, 2003 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Donny.

It's a game. Enjoy it. :D
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Best game Collingwood has played all year, maybe this will be the turning point for the Collingwood boys.
gobbles21

Post by gobbles21 »

Donny, wasn't is awsome mate!.

What a turn on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Tazz is an absolute champion. Hasn't he been in great form, what a perfect person to have the ball at the end of the match!

GO PIES
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Maybe this is Tarrants time to shine, Woey played really good, I hope he can put in some more good games.
gobbles21

Post by gobbles21 »

woey did have a great one, well done mate!!!!!!!!
clairebear

Post by clairebear »

What an unbelievable game! All the boys were trying so hard and at last it has paid off.

Watched the game and I'm just watching the replay now, don't know how many times they have mentioned Chris Tarrant already, he was sensational, giving us a win with his last kick.

Woewodin was fantastic too, how many touches did he finish with!!!

Now for the rest of the season GO PIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Donny

Post by Donny »

The Crows had 17 more kicks, 39 more handballs, 33 more hitouts, 3 more tackles and 5 more free kicks but the scoreboard clearly indicates we WON.

I'll take that last stat any day. Lol.
Donny.

Donny

Post by Donny »

Woey -32. Licca - 27. Bux - 26. O'B - 19. Brodes - 18. Burnsy - 17.
Donny.

markstevens

Post by markstevens »

I couldn't bear listening on the net to 5AA, I couldn't even bear being in the chat room watching Mike's commentary, I sat thru the last few minutes staring in silence at the live scoreboard here. Now I need a tape. If anyone has a tape and can copy it please let me know. The post match wrap on 5AA was worth going miles to hear. Imagine South Australians have to give some ( but not much ) credit to Collingwood. Woohoo.
Floreat Pica

Post by AGE »

Game of the Year so far.
My ass was twitching till the end!
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

I normally go to the footy every week with my mother, and when we play interstate i go to her place and we watch it together, tonight i couldn't...but with 10 minutes to go, i couldn't take it any longer, my heart was beating hard through my ribs, i rang her, there she was in bed watching it, she told me all her bedding was all over the place (she'd been helping them kick the ball and was running with them too...yes, it's hard when we're at the game and she does that there and I'm the one usually covered in bruises) and i spent the next ten minutes screaming down the phone to her, shaking.......IT WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!! I loved every minute of it.

Someone in a shopping centre today asked her what she wanted for MOther's Day...and she said, for Collingwood to win tonight.....HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MUM FROM COLLINGWOOD.

I couldn't calm down, i had to go and watch a silly movie on tv to calm myself down...and now the replay is on foxtel and i just bring myself to go through all that again, i'll never sleep at all if i do that....

THANK YOU COLLINGWOOD, YOU WERE BRILLIANT!!!!

okay, off to watch the replay!!
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
lsdswooper

Post by lsdswooper »

Congrats to all involved at Collingwood tonight. I want to mention in particular the diehard fans from Adelaide or those who travelled, to have that willingness and dedication in such adversity is mind blowing. Yep in a selfish way i'm a bit jealous, yes i tipped Adelaide, but YOU guys deserve the acolades tonight (acknowldeging that some fans may not have been able to go due to lack of $$ or sickness)

I reckon the circle would have gone off tonight!

Enjoy!! :wink: :D

I'm just glad i bite my lip if when we get soundly beaten! makes it all the sweeter with games like tonight!
DidakinthePocket

What legends are made of

Post by DidakinthePocket »

Hey,

this is my first post to this site, but Ive been reading the messages for ages. I live in Sydney, but follow Collingwood. Tonight was too close for comfort! I was listening to ABC Radio in my room, which wasn't comming from Sydney, and the last 5 minutes of that game were like an eternity.

Collingwood, you are the stuff legends are made of!

P.S. was anyone else listening in Sydney? I had "newsradio" on up here, and they CUT TO THE NEWS AT 10PM! How rude is that?!?!

Collingwood Forever, now I want to eat some Wet Toast for dinner next weekend![/img]
ASCSA - Alice Springs Collingwood Supporters association - President and sole member
Miss Vicki Park

the mighty pies do it again

Post by Miss Vicki Park »

What a game, omg its 1 in the morning and im so so so excited, a message to our cheersquad, we at home in ballarat seen you all on the telly, esp you suzie great shot of you i cried with you, to be near those adelaide ppl at the end unreal. The boys never stopped running, great play Go you magnificent pies woohooo
BLACK AND WHITE blood from the day i was born.
Clemo

Post by Clemo »

There's on one true BIRD and it's not the FARKING Crows.... ;)
Go ya Mighty Pies :)