COLLINGWOOD Vs PORT all comments here

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

CQ

COLLINGWOOD Vs PORT all comments here

Post by CQ »

we finally know who we're playing!

so guys, whats gonna happen?

i reckon we'll win by 24!
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

All I can say is

GO PIES!!!!!
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
TRELOS

Post by TRELOS »

we shouldnt get ahead of ourselves but its gonna be a great match
RIP EM PIES!!!
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

god i cant take another week of waiting! hope fully our boys will be fired up and kill port....i can see us winning by a lot but im NOT getting ahead of myself, i will promise to keep my nervousness all week ;) bring it on already!
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
Dark Lord

Post by Dark Lord »

I'd rather play Port than Essendon.

BTW, Cam, I saw Nick Stevens play today and I agree with you. What a cream-puff. He's only useful on the end of a stick in a campfire or in a cup of hot cocoa, because he's a dead-set Marshmallow. :D
"There's an old saying in Tennessee, I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee, that says, fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again." - Oscar Wilde
I@n S

Post by I@n S »

The Wait is murder. At least we know who we're playing now. :)
Yep Mags your right there.. They didn't look too confident did they..
I hope Sydney blow Brisbane away. Like CQ said to me it would be priceless to see Nick 'off' Davis's face after we win the flag :P
JLC

Post by JLC »

Did the Port players sing the team song ?? I thought they were only going to sing it at the end of the year ??

This will be Ports first game in front of a packed MCG that no doubt should be 60% - 70% Collingwood although those tight arses from Port may have scrounged the money from missing the finals to go to this game.

As with any contest the key area will be the clearances will be a key. Essendon got smashed in this area tonight. This is one of our strong points with Rogan, Bucks, Burns and Licuria all firing we should do much better than Essendon.

Presti will hopefully make Tredrea his bitch again. We just have to watch Cockatoo Collins as its those type of players that get under our guard.

Im still enjoying the Essenscum lost so i will post more later ;)

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.
Colin G Wood

Is it Sat Arvo?

Post by Colin G Wood »

Is it Sat Arvo?

I did'nt hear anything official - I am sweating on it!
Geoffy Pie

Post by Geoffy Pie »

i think we have to patrol the middle of the ground, port had something like 50 hitouts to essendons 10-odd. However in saying that our ruck strength is a lot better than essendons and our middle field are a well drilled group.

It's gonna be a great game, but i'm quite confident in the pies coming through. Port would have used up all there fire this week. It's gonna be an agonising wait

GO PIES!!!!
Poor men wanna be rich
Rich men wanna be king
And a king ain't satisfed till he rules everything
Special Delivery

Post by Special Delivery »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

THIS IS THE MOMENT

as soon as that siren went and Essendon died (that sounds good doesn't it?), my mind went into Collingwood mode.

After a week of being in limbo-it is on. Port away from home against the Pies for the first time in a long time.

To all of you Port supporters-now you are on our turf.

You are in our nest. The True Magpies.

So bring your pathetic crowd numbers over here. We will humiliate you on and off the field.

Tredrea-you will have something to whine about.

Pickett-we will show you the true meaning of power. None of this hitting a guy while his head is over the ball stuff.

Burgoyne(s), Collins and Wanganeen-You will be exposed as the little men that you are.

Kane Cornes-we know what you are thinking. Welcome to Melbourne. Collingwood's home. No we have not forgotton.

And finally Mark Williams. We will show you how to whine and whinge like you did against the wooden spooners you pathetic has been (never was).

It is PIE TIME. There are no prisoners this week.

My voicemail has changed. My psychology has kicked in. The week has only begun.

Pies by 32 points.

THIS IS THE MOMENT.
It was love at first sight.
Proud Pies

Re: Is it Sat Arvo?

Post by Proud Pies »

Colin G Wood wrote:Is it Sat Arvo?

I did'nt hear anything official - I am sweating on it!
Definately Saturday Afternoon at the G
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
lsdswooper

Post by lsdswooper »

Will Brendan Lade go for his raised knee ( i think it was the 2nd q). It was reckless, but hey 1 week will do me!

The pies will go in as warm favourites, but the intensity must be maintained. So get ya tickets and roar!
Clemo

Post by Clemo »

Hey Chocco. The PIES are waiting for YOU !
tazza2000

Post by tazza2000 »

Bring on the Chokers I say!

Does anyone know Ports record at the G?

I remember they lost to melbourne there this year, imagine what we could do to them :twisted:
Hogiebbear

Lets go boys!!!

Post by Hogiebbear »

Alright guys,

the moment is now.... lets get our game faces on....

We will take no prisoners this week. This week's for keeps.... Lets smash em.....

I want everyone to be as loud and proud as possible this week.....Wear your collingwood jumpers/scarves/beanies/hats everywhere..... Wave those flags everywhere. Let these port wankers know that we are the real deal and we will belt them everywhere, on the ground and in the stands....

Lets go boys smash em..... Show those pretenders how to play!!!

P.S. Clokey please don't change your style of play.... Just bad luck last year, we will need you floating across that backline

P.P.S. Does anyone know about the progress of those seats behind the ponsford end goals are? I'd love to sit there.....