anyone see the 2nds play?

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

collingwoodjoe

anyone see the 2nds play?

Post by collingwoodjoe »

scores? how was Nicholls? anyone care to give a run down?
go pies!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

I was about to ask the same thing.
Need to know the result for our radio show over here in the west
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
JAJH

Post by JAJH »

12.14-86 Williamstown def. 9.13-67 Werribee
Williamstown Goal Kickers
: M. Pearce 2, D.[/b] Nicholls 2, C. Morrison, K. McKenzie, T. Cook, T. Langlands, L. McGhie, D. Stretton, A. Cook, M. Darvell
Best Players: T. Langlands, M. Pearce, A. Cook, R. Crawford, D. Stretton, J. Dukes
Werribee Goal Kickers: T. Davidson 4, J. Bond, H. Ryan, J. Walker, B. Rogers, M. West
Best Players: T. Addison, R. Mentha, J. Eddy, J. Garing, H. Ryan, T. Davidson
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 37 times

Post by David »

Sad that Davidson is still playing for werribee reserves...
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Cuthbert Collingwood

Post by Cuthbert Collingwood »

he might be "tanking" his season so he can get dropped then redrafted by the pies and come back as a superstar.......sorry, i'm dreaming

interesting that the chad is playing for the ressies as well. may well see some more of him soon.
McRae for Governor-General!
WKB

Post by WKB »

J. Dukes

DUKESY!!!!!

A bit of a cult legend down at Williamstown, at least I think so. Just a hard at it no nonsense big forward. Plays the way that Tex Walker should be playing ie. use your bloody size to knock blokes over in pack marks and ground contests.

Williamstown kept him on the list but he's been overseas all year, saw him for the first time last week and he had just got back to Australia a couple of days before.

Curious if he had to play many games to qualify for finals (be it seniors or reserves) I'm assuming you don't unless you are an AFL listed player and as he has been on the Williamstown list (as far as I was told) all season it shouldn't be an issue. Wouldn't be match fit etc for seniors but wouldn't mind seeing him go around in the ressies. Love the way this bloke goes about his footy. DUKESY.

Now if J. Dukes isn't the Jeremy Dukes I'm thinking about then disregard.
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

I'm pretty sure it is, WKB, they mentioned his name a few weeks ago in Inside Football (pretty sure it was something about a return).
Magpie Since 1986

Post by Magpie Since 1986 »

WKB wrote:
J. Dukes

DUKESY!!!!!
God forbid he ever make the AFL and Brayshaw comment on the game, he talks about Dukes enough already.