Winners Circle

member34258

Winners Circle

Post by member34258 »

Was shown after the game on Ch.10. They did not know what it was but commented that it was just great to see the supporters all together singing the song.
Joffa looked resplendent in the Gold jacket.
Heather

Post by Heather »

Ahhhhhh Joff, you TV star you... :wink:

Looked awesome...
Everything is always Black & White
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Fun. :D What a win, the Circle was the best for the year.
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

It was Luke the winners circle was awesome today full of noise and passion hugs and handshakes...still the only supporters who do it, was very stoked when i read a message on mobile saying channel 10 had it on after the footy...well done everyone it was one for the books!
Cangaru

Post by Cangaru »

joffa corfe wrote:It was Luke the winners circle was awesome today full of noise and passion hugs and handshakes...still the only supporters who do it, was very stoked when i read a message on mobile saying channel 10 had it on after the footy...well done everyone it was one for the books!
Yes Joffa they said on 3AW you was outside on the concourse singing the song yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello everybody an Aussie livin in Mexico, just wanting to keep up to date with the footy club.
~Madness~

Post by ~Madness~ »

I saw it on the TV also. Was in the wrap up. Though, I was in the bar....again!!!
"whaaa whaaaaaa!
zoia

Post by zoia »

yer i saw the cameras inside the circle, the boss told me he saw me jumping up and down and chanting as if i was on coke